Capillus202 Battery-Operated Laser Hair Therapy Device
Overview & Details
Tired of covering up hair loss with a hat? Try on Capillus instead, the FDA-cleared laser hair therapy device that promotes hair regrowth in males and females with certain patterns of hair loss. Its discreet design can be worn like a cap at home, on your commute or while walking the dog — no one will be the wiser! Experience fuller, healthier-looking hair and get back to your most confident self with the help of Capillus.
What You Get
- Capillus 202 Laser Therapy Device
- Polyester sports cap
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack
- Adhesive belt clip for battery pack
- Universal AC adapter
- 4 Interchangeable input blades for international use
- Lightweight carrying case
- Accessories pouch
- User's manual
- Manufacturer's 2-year limited warranty
Good to Know
- Capillus is not proven to help or regrow hair on women with complete baldness on the top of their head or men with complete baldness or whose bridge of hair that once crossed the crown is gone or only has sparse hair remaining.
- You will not notice results after the first use, as it takes time to restore follicle health.
- If you stop treatment, you will likely see cessation of results and eventually further progression of hair loss as is expected in androgenetic alopecia patterns of hair loss.
- Laser therapy should not be used in conjunction with medications or products that are photosensitizing.
- Consult with your physician before using the Capillus202 if you have cancer of the scalp, you are sensitive to pulsed light or if you are sensitive to light of 650 nm in wavelength.
- Intended to treat Androgenic Alopecia and promote hair growth in males who have Norwood Hamilton Classifications of IIa-V patterns of hair loss, and to treat Androgenic Alopecia and promote hair growth in females who have Ludwig (Savin) scale Classifications I-1 to I-4, II-1, II-2 or frontal patterns of hair loss; both with Fitzpatrick Skin Types I to IV
- Helps restore thinning hair due to genetics
- Provides laser therapy to follicles on the affected areas of the scalp
- With continued use, can prevent further progression of hair loss
- Produces fuller, healthier-looking hair with results visible in as little as 4 months when used as directed and maintained with continued use
Sports cap design
- Can be worn discreetly for 30 minutes every other day for 4 months
- Wear at home or on the go
- Easy to use
Uses 202 laser diodes
- One of the largest laser diode quantities of over-the-counter devices cleared for hair loss treatment
Made in USA
Waited 7 months before Review
Yes, it works but you must use it every other day for the 6 months. It was to big for head so I sit and watch TV, it does not move around. Should also use Rogain, and Andrew Lessman hair vit. with it. So all in all I'm a happy camper. Hair did grow back but you always have to use it. I do it 3 times a week now. It is worth the money.golfvb, AZWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
I had seen this product on one of the in-flight magazines but was hesitant to order it because I wasnt sure of the quality. I have to tell you my hair has been thinning for the last five years. I dont have alopecia but stress has probably contributed to it. I bought this at full price and I am thrilled with the results. My friends have noticed that my hair in the front is thicker and more fuller. This product does what it says at least I can say that about myself. Do not hesitate because you have six months to try it. I have only used mine for two and I see a remarkable difference.van2illa, NYWas this review helpful? 17 out of 24 found this review helpful
Seems to work a little!
Hubby using it since last fall. Some what noticing a little more hair.It stopped working and I called Capillus they sent a new cord and it is working perfect so far!woolizzie, FLWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Really loved the idea of the product but it would not take charge. Could only use for about month and had to send back.MarieFrad, NYWas this review helpful? 7 out of 14 found this review helpful