Buzz Kill Bulb Chemical-Free Insect Zapper
Overview & Details
Nothing wrecks an outdoor gathering like a bunch of biting bugs. Turn the tables on them with the Buzz Kill Bulb. Just screw it into any light socket, switch it on and it's lights out for flying, blood-sucking pests. An ultraviolet light lures them into contact with an electrical grid that zaps them away. Best of all, there's no messy, smelly chemicals to spray and no unsightly sticky traps to hang. Sorry to be a Buzz Kill, bugs, but the party's over.
What You Get
- Buzz Kill Bulb
- Instruction sheet
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
Good to Know
- Place the Buzz Kill Bulb in a location where it will attract insects to the outer perimeter of activity areas, not to the center of them.
- For best results, use the Buzz Kill Bulb continuously whenever possible (be sure to follow manufacturer's safety and cleaning instructions).
- This product is intended for indoor and limited outdoor residential use only.
- Do not expose Buzz Kill Bulb to water or use in open areas where it may come in contact with water.
|Measurements:||Approx. 3.6" Diameter x 8.13"H|
|Weight:||Approx. 9.6 oz.|
|Power Source:||Wall outlet|
|Use and Care:||Ensure the light socket is turned off. Carefully unscrew and remove the Buzz Kill Bulb. To remove the insects contained in the bulb, hold the bulb over a trash can and tap gently, making sure not to drop the bulb. To reinstall the bulb, follow the instructions in the installation section of the instructions.|
|Country of Origin:||China|
- An ultraviolet light attracts a wide range of flying insects, while the electrically charged grid surrounding the light electrocutes and kills them on contact
- Protective cage helps to prevent pets, children's fingers, birds, butterflies and other animals from coming in contact with the electrically charged grid
- Easy to clean and maintain
Screws into a standard light bulb socket
- Fits a standard light socket for unobtrusive/discreet pest control
Chemical-free pest control
- No smelly fumes and no bulky, unsightly sticky traps to hang
Use it indoors or out
- Perfect for your home, sunroom, screened-in porch
Easy to set up, killed bugs like crazy!!! I ordered two and love them!!!mimidavis, NCWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
BUZZ KILL BULB
LOVE THIS PRODUCT, RECOMMEND IT HIGHLYmaria174, FLWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
Not a good buy
I was hoping this would take care of the bugs in our yard while we are outside. Well, not so much. It did attract the bugs and doesn't zap them like I thought. It annoys them just enough to annoy us. I will try something stronger next time.Vicki818, TXWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Broken & Overpaid
The item arrived damaged, and even on clearance (shouldve read reviews thoroughly) the added shipping and taxes doubled the cost. At least I used my HSN card, and Ill be refundedashorething, NJWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Just recd... the bulb insid loose, tried anyway, doesnt work, returning tomorrownrh1, ALWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful