Buzz Kill Bulb Chemical-Free Insect Zapper
Overview & Details
Nothing wrecks an outdoor gathering like a bunch of biting bugs. Turn the tables on them with the Buzz Kill Bulb. Just screw it into any light socket, switch it on and it's lights out for flying, blood-sucking pests. An ultraviolet light lures them into contact with an electrical grid that zaps them away. Best of all, there's no messy, smelly chemicals to spray and no unsightly sticky traps to hang. Sorry to be a Buzz Kill, bugs, but the party's over.
What You Get
- Buzz Kill Bulb
- Instruction sheet
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
Good to Know
- Place the Buzz Kill Bulb in a location where it will attract insects to the outer perimeter of activity areas, not to the center of them.
- For best results, use the Buzz Kill Bulb continuously whenever possible (be sure to follow manufacturer's safety and cleaning instructions).
- This product is intended for indoor and limited outdoor residential use only.
- Do not expose Buzz Kill Bulb to water or use in open areas where it may come in contact with water.
|Measurements:||Approx. 3.6" Diameter x 8.13"H|
|Weight:||Approx. 9.6 oz.|
|Power Source:||Wall outlet|
|Use and Care:||Ensure the light socket is turned off. Carefully unscrew and remove the Buzz Kill Bulb. To remove the insects contained in the bulb, hold the bulb over a trash can and tap gently, making sure not to drop the bulb. To reinstall the bulb, follow the instructions in the installation section of the instructions.|
|Country of Origin:||China|
- An ultraviolet light attracts a wide range of flying insects, while the electrically charged grid surrounding the light electrocutes and kills them on contact
- Protective cage helps to prevent pets, children's fingers, birds, butterflies and other animals from coming in contact with the electrically charged grid
- Easy to clean and maintain
Screws into a standard light bulb socket
- Fits a standard light socket for unobtrusive/discreet pest control
Chemical-free pest control
- No smelly fumes and no bulky, unsightly sticky traps to hang
Use it indoors or out
- Perfect for your home, sunroom, screened-in porch
BUZZ KILL BULB
LOVE THIS PRODUCT, RECOMMEND IT HIGHLYmaria174, FLWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
I purchased 2 of these and both of them did not work. Then bulb ends were either bent or broken. Could not return because I didn't open them until I needed them, then it was too late. Always check your orders when you receive them. Can't really say how well they work. Sorry.cdacre, IAWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Not for Outdoor Use
I was disappointed that this is marked for indoor use only. It may worked on an enclosed porch, but that is not what I wanted it for.audrdee, NCWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
Not Presented Truthfully
On the air presentation didn't represent this insect zapper usage truthfully. Imagine my surprise to read the package instructions and find out it was not recommended to use the insect zapper outdoors (I am serious), on an open porch, in the sunlight, or during inclement weather. I guess if I need an insect zapper for my closet, this would be it. Needless to say, product went back and as usual, HSN requires me to pay the return postage. Don't waste your time or money!Protamine-4_574, AZWas this review helpful? 11 out of 11 found this review helpful