Buffalo Dual-Purpose Eraser Sponges 18-pack
Overview & Details
You may not look forward to cleaning, but having the right tools can cut the job down to size. These handy sponges combine the ability of a nylon scrubber with the cleaning power of melamine foam to create a long lasting and powerful cleaning device. Plus, the nylon keeps the melamine from tearing for extended use. Work smarter, not harder.
What You Get
- 18 Buffalo eraser sponges
- Mesh drawstring bag
Good to Know
- Do not use on chrome, glossy automobile paint or high gloss surfaces.
- Use lightly on painted walls; the micro-abrasive melamine can scratch some surfaces.
- Always test on a hidden area prior to use.
- Use caution on leather and other dyed surfaces.
- Do not use melamine side on uneven/rough surfaces as it can damage sponge.
- Do not use on skin.
|Measurements:||Approx. 4-1/2"L x 2-1/2"W x 1"H|
|Material Composition:||Melamine foam and nylon scrub material|
|Country of Origin:||Germany|
Compressed melamine foam
- Cleans many hard surfaces with only water
Attached nylon scrub
- Helps reduce tearing of the melamine side by keeping the user's fingers from going through the foam when pressure is applied
Mesh drawstring bag
- Allows sponge to dry in storage but still have air pass through
I was so excited to get the Buffalo Dual-Purpose Eraser Sponges 18pk. After watching the HSN presentation I liked what I saw-- so I ordered it, anticipating that maybe it wouldn't be quite as good as what was shown by the hosts-- boy was I surprised. Not only did the Buffalo Eraser Sponge work as well as the demos on TV, but I tested it on my stove overhead vent (grease and dust build up), patio furniture, interior of my car- it really held up too. Can't wait to see what else it can do!Dancin-Cat, CAWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful