Bruw 2-Filter Coffee Brewing System
Overview & Details
We all love coffee, but not everyone loves its bitter bite. That's where cold brew comes in. This coffee brewing system steeps grounds in cold water for 24 hours to keep bitterness in the bean and deliver a smooth, sweet taste that incites the senses. Sit back and savor the flavor.
What You Get
- 2 Bruw coffee filters
- 2 Straws
- Use and care insert
Good to Know
- Requires 2 Ball wide-mouth mason jars for use (not included).
|Weight:||Approx. 3 oz.|
|Measurements:||Approx. 1-1/2"H x 3-1/2" Diameter|
|Assembly:||Takes 1 person 2 minutes to assemble|
|Material Composition:||Filters made of metal; straws made of plastic|
|Care:||Wash with mild detergent and water|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
- Simply add your favorite coffee grounds to a Ball wide-mouth mason jar (not included), fill jar with cold water and store in the fridge for 24 hours
- After 24 hours, put the filter into the coffee, straw side down. Screw the second mason jar onto the top, flip and shake. Your coffee will filter quickly and easily
- Cold brewing keeps the coffee's bitterness in the bean, yielding a sweet, smooth cup of coffee without the acidic aftertaste
Simple, compact design
- Simple, efficient and stylish
- No fuss and no mess brewing system
Bruce 2 Filter Coffee Brewing System.
Works great and is so simple to use.marsha517, CA
Amazing new product - works great!!!
Love this product!!!! Marks super well. Perfect for filtering cold brew from my mason jars. Have used several times. Great innovation. Made making cold brew coffee so much easier.coffeeLVR1, MI
I am a tea drinker. This system makes a smooth cold brew in a short period of time. I plan on having several jars with different flavors in my refrigerator this summer.Excellent item. Well made. Easy to use and clean.Books24, NJ
I don't use the brewing system for cold coffee, instead I use it for loose tea. Love it!!!!!JennJ44, PAWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Wide mouth only
I purchased this as a gift for a friend who seems to have everything. I did not want to give it without the jars. The kit requires WIDE MOUTH mason jars. I had an awful time finding any wide mouth jars in my area (upstate NY town). When I did they were sold in cases of 12. It would be good to include the jars with the kit or at least offer them for sale as an accessory.Eileen77, NYWas this review helpful? 2 out of 3 found this review helpful