Brow Bar By Reema PROBROW Pomade Kit
New to HSN? $10 off your first order with code HSN2023. See Details
ExtraFlex available when paying with the HSN Card, QCard® or Zulily credit card. Select the FlexPay option above and then select ExtraFlex. Credit terms apply. Learn More
HSN, QVC and Zulily credit card perks Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
What It Is
This kit intensifies your brow routine with the perfect creamy pomade and spoolie/brush duo.
What You Get
- PROBrow Pomade
- Spoolie Brush
What It Does
- For a buildable, high impact, and dramatic look
- Helps perfectly define and sculpt for the look of precise, killer brows
How to Use
- Apply a small amount of product to an angled brush.
- Remember; you can always build and apply more product later.
- Apply a small amount of product at first and slowly build-up the application.
- Outline your brows.
- To achieve a defined look, your eyebrows should be outlined with the pomade first.
- Apply a light amount of pomade to your angled brush and start by applying to the tail of your brow.
- Fill in with pomade.
- Filling in the brows properly allows for a natural-looking yet sculpted look.
- Apply more pomade to the angled brush if needed, and starting with the tail again, fill in between the lines previously made.
- Blend your brows.
- Using the 007 spoolie, brushing your brows upwards to blend them.
- Brush the front of your brows to make the product fade to prevent "blocky" eyebrows.
- Set your brows in place. It is important to ensure that all of the hairs are in place, and none are going the wrong way.
- Brush the hairs out with the spoolie, brushing up first then over.
If you're not satisfied with your purchase for
any reason, our return policy allows you to send back returns-eligible
merchandise within 30 days of the date you received the package for an
exchange. Simply use the HSN Return Label within 30 days of receipt to return
your item for a free replacement of the same item in a different color or size.
If your request for an exchange results in any additional merchandise or
shipping costs, and you paid by credit card, your credit card will be charged
for those additional costs. Payment methods other than a credit card may result
in an order cancellation & a refund may be issued. If the requested
exchange is no longer available, including items on waitlist and advance order,
HSN will issue a refund and not deduct the HSN Return Label fee. Learn