Brother ScanNCut Rolling Tote
- Save 30% with your $1.99 Crafts order. Offer will be applied at checkout.
- Buy More & Save On Shipping! Learn More>
Overview & Details
Tote your ScanNCut in sturdy style. The perfect size for your favorite die-cutting machine and all its accessories, this bag is durable, bold and great for toting your ScanNCut to a friend's house or scrapbooking crop.
What You Get
- Rolling tote
- Manufacturer's 90-day limited warranty
Good to Know
- For use with your Brother ScanNCut Machine (sold separately).
|Measurements:||Approx. 20-1/2"L x 11"W x 18"H|
|Weight:||Approx. 8 lbs.|
|Maximum Weight Capacity:||Approx. 50 lbs.|
|Country of Origin:||China|
- Designed specifically to fit the ScanNCut machine, mats, fabric, paper, tools and other accessories
- Removable tri-fold mat with handles makes it easy to lift the machine in and out and also serves as work surface
- Black fabric exterior with red and white print accents
- 2 side carry handles; telescopic handle
- ID tag
- Exterior hook-and-loop pocket
- Zipper closure
- Silvertone hardware
- 2 wheels
- Black lined interior
- 2 large patch and 2 plastic zippered interior pockets
Best known for its multifunction printers, fax machines and easy-to-use sewing machines, Brother has brought you home and office solutions since 1954. The company continues to develop communication and printing devices designed to enhance efficiency and performance - at home and at work. Sewing machines feature multiple stitch functions and plenty of helpful accessories.
Brother ScanNCut Rolling Tote
Beautiful and easy to use!
I received my rolling tote first. But when I received my scan and cut 2 I immediately tried it out and put the machine in. It has a great little semi type cover to set the machine in and makes it so easy to take out or put away the scan and cut 2. The inside full size pockets are perfect for my card stock and other project papers/stickers etc.I am extremely pleased with the craftmanship of this bag. I would most certainly recommend this rolling tote!paradisegal, CA
This bag is amazing! I especially love the the extra piece inside that allows you to easily lift the Scan n Cut out of the bag. It is roomy with extra pockets to carry your smaller supplies. You can even fit your mats in it. It is made well too. It only Cricut would take a hint from Scan N Cut and make a bag that is perfect for what was made for.madisonznana, CA
I bought this for two reasons: storage and portabiIity. I love how everything fits. The mats & cardstock fit perfectly inside without bending. The extra piece with the handles makes it very easy to lift the SnC in and out of the tote. And the cords, etc, are easy to get to since they're stored inside the lid. I wanted & put off getting this for over 2 years because of the price; I'm glad I finally bought it. Only 4 stars because I can't review portability; I have not traveled with it yet.stampinfranni, FL