Brother ScanNCut 3D Paper Design Collection USB
Overview & Details
Create beautiful and unique 3D paper crafts when you add this USB device to your ScanNCut library. With 50 patterns designed by Japanese artist Yoko Ganaha, you'll be delighted at all the ways you can add another dimension to your paper crafts.
What You Get
- USB drive device with 50 cutting patterns
- USB memory device with 50 cutting patterns
- Pattern list and assembly procedure for each design is included
- For use with Brother ScanNCut machine (sold separately)
- Simply place USB memory device into your machine and then cut out designs
- All designs are for personal use and may not be used for resale
- Designs created by Japanese designer Yoko Ganaha
Made in Taiwan
A Box Lover's Dream
If you like to make paper boxes, you will love this collection, which includes cubes, trapezoids, hexagons, pyramids, purses, as well as robots and animals. The 50 projects are all some form of box with the exception of several decorative bands that go on or over boxes. If you were hoping for more flowers because of the bouquet on the table, there aren't any. The boxes can be sized from small to fairly large. For the largest sizes you may need the 12x24 mat. There are 2 sheets of instructions but pictures only. The machine cuts and scores so folding the boxes is easy although some of the more complex projects may be challenging. Overall, for the box lover this is a great collection and I highly recommend it.mbbhs, WAWas this review helpful? 11 out of 11 found this review helpful
Best known for its multifunction printers, fax machines and easy-to-use sewing machines, Brother has brought you home and office solutions since 1954. The company continues to develop communication and printing devices designed to enhance efficiency and performance - at home and at work. Sewing machines feature multiple stitch functions and plenty of helpful accessories.