Brenda DyGraf X-Step Exercise System with 8-Workout DVD
We think you will love these just as much
Overview & Details
Now get all the body-shaping results you want with Brenda’s new X-Step System. It combines smooth, air-powered stepping with a totally redesigned base so you can easily perform dozen’s of Brenda’s latest exercises, on, off and all around the X-Step. Adjustable step-resistance and X-Cords let you customize your workout to your height and fitness level. Add in Brenda's nutrition and weight-loss plans and action-packed workout DVD and you have a recipe for exceptional exercise. What are you waiting for? Let's do this!
What You Get
- X-Step unit
- Digital counter
- 2 Body cords
- Workout DVD with 8 workouts
- H.I.T. Nutrition Plan
- Jump Start weight-loss plan
- Owner's manual and training guide
- Quick-start guide
- Manufacturer's 60-day limited warranty
Good to Know
- The X-Step System can be a very challenging fitness program, and is not suitable for everyone. Consult your physician before beginning this or any exercise or diet program, especially if you have concerns about your physical fitness level and overall suitability for exercising with the X-Step System.
- This is especially important if you are over the age of 35, have not been exercising, are pregnant, or have a history of knee, shoulder or spinal (back or neck) problems or any other medical condition that may be compromised by an extreme fitness program.
- If you experience any pain or tightness in your chest, irregular heartbeat and shortness of breath, faintness, or unusual discomfort during any workout, stop at once and consult a physician before continuing.
- Always use common sense when exercising. Know your limits and train within them. If you have any questions regarding this product or its exercise program, please see your physician and follow his or her recommendations when developing your own personal fitness program.
- Only inflate the bellows when they are at room temperature.
- Always add air to the bellows before starting a workout.
|Maximum User Weight:||300 lbs.|
|Assembled Measurements:||Approx. 24"L x 27"W x 13-1/2"H|
|Assembled Weight:||Approx. 19 lbs.|
|Material Composition:||Plastic, nylon, fiberglass, PVC, rubber and metal|
|Power Source:||One watch battery for computer and display, included|
|Assembly:||Takes one person approx. 5 minutes or less|
|Country of Origin:||China|
- Provides a great cardio workout while boosting your body's ability to burn fat
- Delivers a lower- and upper-body workout all at the same time
- Work out at your own level for a 1-minute exercise burst followed by a recovery period, then repeat
Air Flow technology
- Highly boosted air flows through an adjustable resistance valve into two powerful bellows
- Provides low-impact exercise
Adjustable step resistance
- Offers 5 levels of resistance so you can choose the one that suits your physical strength, flexibility, fitness level and goals
- As your legs become stronger, or if you desire a more demanding workout, you can gradually increase the resistance
- Level 1: Light resistance and a good starting position for beginners; designed for fast, easy stepping
- Level 5: Provides for the greatest amount of resistance to help you burn fat
- Turn your X-Step workout into a full-body workout
- Help add upper-body strength to your arms, chest, shoulders and back and increase flexibility
- Add resistance to squats, curls and shoulder work
- Adjustable length so you can choose what works best for your height, the exercise you're doing, and your strength and fitness level
Comes fully assembled
- Ready to use right out of the box
- Just insert the battery and digital counter
- Features a strong metal frame engineered to support up to 300 lbs.
Personal training computer
- 4-function display tracks total step count, workout time, calories expended and steps per minute
- Mode selects a function to view
- Scan feature allows the digital readout to change automatically from function to function
- Auto shut-off feature will automatically turn off the computer after a short period of inactivity
X-Step System workout DVD
- Offers 8 great X-Step workouts to help maximize your results:
- H.I.T. & Fit - The perfect beginner workout to help you become familiar with H.I.T., the X-Step and a variety of effective exercises you can perform all around the X-Step
- Pure Cardio H.I.T. - A more demanding workout designed to burn fat while stepping both on and off the X-Step; Features a minute marker with a timer and exercise prompt at the bottom of screen to encourage you to dig a little deeper, work a little harder and do an extra rep or two
- Lower Body H.I.T. - Revs up your heart rate quickly as you feel the burn to your butt, thighs and core
- Upper Body H.I.T. - 20 intervals that will help your body burn fat and boost cardio fitness while building strength in your shoulders, chest, back, biceps and triceps
- H.I.T. 2 the Core Cardio and Abs - Address your abs and help burn fat all over including your core area as you train on, off, behind and in front of the X-Step in a unique core workout
- Core Plyo - Get your body jumping, your muscles flexing and your heart pumping; This workout will focus on your abs in between cardio bursts to not only help burn fat, but help develop a serious six-pack
- Combat Cardio - Definitely created for the serious trainer, this workout will make you feel what it's like to do the same workout used in SWAT Drills to keep your body in fighting shape
- Kick-X Boxing - Delivers short bursts of intense, maxed-out cardio mixed with balance, core and boxing training; Moves are easy to follow at any fitness level, but done flat out will leave you gasping for air
X-Step H.I.T. Nutrition Plan and "JumpStart" Meal Plan
- Complete and balanced reduced fat and calorie eating program
- Designed to provide an easy, delicious and practical way to help slim down and improve your health and well-being
- Include tips, recipes, shopping lists and suggested menus
Owner's Manual and Training Guide
- Helps familiarize you with your X-Step System
- Includes an 8-week workout plan
Simple but Effective
Love this step machine. I also have Brenda's original which I've given to my friends, This new version is better in that the machine has a bigger base, the foot pedals are curved for more security and the base is not solid. Brenda's exercises have been modified so you get a more rigorous workoutKaiserin, NYWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
I started working out on the XSTEP today. It was a great workout! I weigh 277 and the step did not Crack on me. I wouldn't recommend it for beginners, but intermediate exercisers would love it! I would definitely recommend this product!Queenbee151, GAWas this review helpful? 8 out of 8 found this review helpful
It's an excellent work. Extreme but excellent he will help you to lose weight in weeks I really recommend this product. Thank you Brenda!!!anab89, CAWas this review helpful? 8 out of 11 found this review helpful
I'm Enjoying This Stepper
I have had this stepper for about two months now and I have been using it almost everyday.The eight workouts are fun and challenging.pyramid1, AZWas this review helpful? 9 out of 9 found this review helpful
Like it lots
I like this stepper. You can feel the workout. I dont care for the workout videos but you can create your own, even use ideas from them. The monitor is lame, doesnt seem to stay on, I look down and its off. But who needs it. It also needs to be room temp to use so no storing in garage unless you dont mind waiting to workout, when I decide I need to so it now. Lol Its not heavy a lil bulky but very sturdy. Overall I like it lots and would recommendbeccac4, CAWas this review helpful? 4 out of 4 found this review helpful
“If you rely on the champion within you, you can do anything.” This mantra fuels exercise authority and television fitness celebrity Brenda DyGraf. With several certifications for personal training and fitness instruction, Brenda seeks to help everyone find the champion within. That's why she personally designs, develops and markets exciting health and fitness products for exercise enthusiasts worldwide.
Remind me about Brenda DyGraf upcoming shows.