Brenda DyGraf "Stride It Out" Workout DVD
Overview & Details
Learn to go the distance with Brenda DeGraf. This simple workout system follows the natural motions of the hip joint to tone your butt, hips, and thighs — no complicated or joint-jarring exercises required. Brenda's Stride It Out workout DVD will have you striding the same distance as a 1- or 2-mile walk, helping your tone your body while building endurance. This DVD is a perfect complement to her SlimStrider 360 exercise system.
What You Get
- Stride It Out workout DVD
Good to Know
- Please consult your physician before starting this or any other exercise program.
- Results may vary.
- Diet and exercise required.
- Delivers a low-impact, non-jarring cardio workout
- Helps burn unwanted fat, built leg strength and enhance flexibility
- Moves legs through a 360-degree circular motion that mimics the natural motion of the hip joint
- Works legs from any angle with a smooth, striding motion
- Targets and tones butt, hips, outer thighs and inner thighs
Stride It Out workout DVD
- Includes 2 striding workouts that will have you striding the same distance as a 1- or 2-mile walk:
- 10-minute 1-Mile Workout provides a fun, easy-to-follow beginner workout
- 2-Mile Pump & Stride Workout combines a brisk cardio workout with unique body toning moves
- Approx. 36 minutes
Made in USA
Not what I expected
I was sent a defective DVD, Took forever to get it to play at all. What I was able to view was a waste of time. I love my strider and the DVD that came with it so therefore wanted to venture into a different workout. Nothing new here and it didn't even play correctly. Sent BackJulesG1, MI
“If you rely on the champion within you, you can do anything.” This mantra fuels exercise authority and television fitness celebrity Brenda DyGraf. With several certifications for personal training and fitness instruction, Brenda seeks to help everyone find the champion within. That's why she personally designs, develops and markets exciting health and fitness products for exercise enthusiasts worldwide.
Remind me about Brenda DyGraf upcoming shows.