Bottle Rocket Metal Wine Opener 4-piece Set with Satchel
We think you will love these just as much
Overview & Details
Powered by the air you breath, the Bottle Rocket wine opener simply pulls air into the bottle when pumped and pops the cork out using air pressure technology. Your cork isn't damaged and there's no more tugging, pulling and struggling. Just push, pump, pop and enjoy. It makes a great gift for the wine enthusiast.
What You Get
- Air pump wine opener
- Foil cutter
- Wine pourer
- Vacuum seal
- Roll-up satchel
Good to Know
- Do not hold the Bottle Rocket Wine Opener guard (the plastic shield surrounding the interior needle) during operation. Hold the belly of the wine bottle (not the neck) with one hand while pumping the Bottle Rocket Wine Opener with the other hand.
- Do not press the plastic needle guard against the wine bottle itself. Holding the Bottle Rocket against the wine bottle during operation can prevent removal of the cork, resulting in excessive buildup of air pressure. Too much pressure inside the wine bottle can lead to bottle rupture and injury from broken glass.
- If the cork is embedded too deeply into the wine bottle, the Bottle Rocket Wine Opener may not function properly.
- For proper operation, the needle must pierce entirely through the cork.
- Do not pierce the same cork more than once. Piercing the cork more than once can allow air to escape, preventing removal of the cork.
- Do not use on champagne, sparkling wines, square shaped or other pressurized or odd shaped bottles.
- Do not use on high durometer (hard) plastic corks.
|Color Choices:||Black, Gold, Rose Gold or Silver|
|Measurements:||Wine opener approx. 7-34"L, foil cutter approx. 2-3/4"L, wine pourer approx. 3-3/4"L, vacuum seal approx. 3-1/4"L, satchel approx. 9"L x 11" (lying flat)|
|Material Composition:||Stainless steel, polycarbonate, aluminum wheels (foil cutter), silicone and nylon/vinyl|
|Country of Origin:||China|
Bottle Rocket air pump wine opener
- Helps your wine breath before drinking
- Bottle top aerator combination pour spout makes aeration easy fast and affordable
- Just pour your wine through the spout
- Lightweight and sleek design
- Great for gifting
- Perfect for parties, wine on the go, porch evenings under the stars, romantic evenings with that special someone or camping/hiking trips with a perfect picnic
- Pops cork in seconds
- No more broken corks
- No more tugging, struggling or pulling
Effortless wine opening
- No batteries or co2 cartridges
- Just push, pump and pop
- Easily removes foil
- No more scratching away with your nails or fumbling with a knife
- Leaves a perfect cut every time
Roll up bag with touch fastener
- For easy storage
Bought this for my wife..I didn't want to see her cut her hand opening a bottle of wine anymore. This just happened to be airing on HSN... Perfect I surprised her with it. She's happy and cut free.kahuna-1, CAWas this review helpful? 0 out of 1 found this review helpful
An improved model, not yet perfect
Definitely an improvement on the plastic model, which broke the first time I used it. The metal makes it a bit more sturdy.Even though the hosts make it look simple, there is a learning curve. Must read the instructions and watch the video on the product page to really get the hang of it.I like that is quicker than my battery operated wine opener!lindie16, ILWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
When it worked, it was great. Problem is that it wouldn't open some wine bottles. Then I had to work to get it off the cork and open it with my Houdini.Sent back.Linnie1, SCWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
I have not used this product yet. Am still drinking a bottle of wine that was opened. Hope to use it soon and hope it works as stated.taurusgirl49, FLWas this review helpful? 0 out of 2 found this review helpful
Bottle Rocket Metal Wine opener
Had two people try to the pump wine opener to work all it does is pump and you still cant'd remove the cork no matter what we tried to do. Also the vacuum seal cork is not easy to remove either.christy127, FLWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful