Born Danni Suede Fringe Bootie
- New to HSN? $10 off your first order with code HSN2023. See Details
- ExtraFlex available when paying with the HSN Card, QCard® or Zulily credit card. Select the FlexPay option above and then select ExtraFlex. Credit terms apply. Learn More
Ways To Save
HSN, QVC and Zulily credit card perks Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
The Danni brings together western artistry and iconic Chelsea boot styling with its stylish toe shape and sweep of cascading fringe.
- The boot shaft is measured from the top of the heel to the top opening of the boot.
- Avoid wearing your suede leather item in rain or in very wet conditions.
- If your suede product gets wet, simply blot it dry with a clean towel of similar color.
- Any bright- or deep-colored suede item could transfer its color to other items.
|Color Choices:||Black, Red or Taupe|
|Upper:||Distressed suede leather upper|
|Design:||Western-inspired Chelsea boot|
|Toe Type:||Closed, round|
|Additional Features:||Opanka handcrafted construction|
Size & Measurements
|Size Choices:||6, 6-1/2 to 10, 11|
|Back Heel Height:||Approx. 2.25"H inlaid leawood stacked heel|
|Shaft:||Approx. 3"H shaft with 9.5" opening|
If you're not satisfied with your purchase for
any reason, our return policy allows you to send back returns-eligible
merchandise within 30 days of the date you received the package for an
exchange. Simply use the HSN Return Label within 30 days of receipt to return
your item for a free replacement of the same item in a different color or size.
If your request for an exchange results in any additional merchandise or
shipping costs, and you paid by credit card, your credit card will be charged
for those additional costs. Payment methods other than a credit card may result
in an order cancellation & a refund may be issued. If the requested
exchange is no longer available, including items on waitlist and advance order,
HSN will issue a refund and not deduct the HSN Return Label fee. Learn
About The Brand
Handcrafted with age-old European techniques, Born shoes are famous for their comfort and down-to-earth style. Easy-care, full-grain leather uppers and other natural fabrications help provide an earthy, all-natural look and feel. Shoes feature handsewn opanka construction, an old European technique that handstitches the upper leather sock lining and the sole simultaneously for exceptional flexibility. Perforated leather sock linings keep your feet dryer and cooler. And the Trampoline™ Bounce-Back Cushioning System makes you feel like you’re walking on air!
Remind me about upcoming Born® shows.