We think you'll love these just as much
Boost Mobile ZTE 4G No-Contract Hotspot with 20GB of Data for 1 Year
Overview & Details
Wi-Fi has become nearly ubiquitous. But even though it's seemingly everywhere, it isn't always accessible and it isn't always fast. Enter the ZTE Warp Connect. This powerful mobile hotspot connects you to the information superhighway at up to 4G LTE speeds so you can quickly reach your online destination. Read, surf and stream seamlessly. Welcome back to life in the digital fast lane.
What You Get
- Warp Connect mobile hotspot
- AC charger
- USB-to-micro-USB charging cable
- SIM tray pin
- Get-started guide
- Welcome guide with redemption instructions for 20GB of data and 1 year of service
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
- 20GB of data/1 year of service
Good to Know
- This offer includes promotional service.
- Wireless coverage is not guaranteed in all areas.
- 20GB 4G LTE data good for 1 year.
- 1 year of data represents the time allowed to use 20GB of data before the promotion expires. Actual rate of depletion of data will vary in conjunction with customer usage.
- You must activate your device within 60 days of order date in order to redeem your promotional service.
- 20GB promotion is not monthly-recurring and is valid for 365 days from customer activation.
- Once customer has depleted her 20GB of data (or 1 year has surpassed, whichever occurs first) customer can add more data with a Boost Mobile Wi-Fi Hotspot Plan.
|Model #:||Warp Connect|
|Measurements:||Approx. 4.25"L x 2.55"W x 0.63"H|
|Weight:||Approx. 3.84 oz.|
|Power Source:||Built-in 2300mAh rechargeable lithium-ion battery charges via included AC adapter or USB cable|
|Battery Life:||Up to 10 hours operating time|
|Country of Origin:||China|
- Enjoy reliable wireless service at home or on the go
- Connect your laptop, tablet or smartphone and check email, watch videos, play games and browse the web
- No contract required
4G LTE/Wi-Fi connectivity
- Enjoy fast 4G connection speeds anywhere
- Connect up to 10 Wi-Fi-enabled devices
- Provides up to 10 hours per charge for one client
- Check your usage and connection status whenever you want with just a glance
256MB RAM/512MB ROM
- Enjoy a quicker, smoother experience with plenty of onboard memory
- Experience the speed and reliability of Sprint's 4G LTE networks, where available
- User-friendly web user interface
- No software installation needed
- Compact, pocket-sized design
Boost Mobile hotspot data plan options
- 1.5GB - $25 per month
- 10GB - $50 per month
worked great for us
I bought this to be able to do homework anywhere I traveled. It works great! no matter what state I was in. MS, AL, IN, KY & TNGreat price too.Would buy again if the price and GB are the same as when I bought it.MelBel1, INWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Great item works well away from home. Great for sharing in the car with the grandchildren.Anonymous, ILWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
My Trusty Friend
This has been a Trusty Friend when I'm out and about, at Concerts, Parks,etc... My year is almost up, since I own this little guy, I'll just add more GB.ponce356, CAWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
Very handy device
I keep this with me for use while I'm outside of my private WiFi service area. This is a backup device for my use for situations where I want WiFi for the short term. Inexpensive 1 year cost but if you need to extend coverage after the 20GB or 1 year it is Not inexpensive. I bought a whole new unit from HSN after my original purchase expired. This is my second unit and came with 20GB which was much greater than my first unit.lynderl, NJWas this review helpful? 6 out of 6 found this review helpful
Worked great on vacation
Once I figured out how to activate the Promo 20GB of data and the passwords, It worked like a charm. I took this hotspot with me on vacation and it worked great using my PC and Tablet. I also took it to the hospital to visit my grandchild and although they provided free Wifi, their signal was a little weaker than the ZTE Hotspot so I used it instead (with permission).Lois881, NVWas this review helpful? 7 out of 7 found this review helpful