Boost Mobile ZTE 4G No-Contract Hotspot with 20GB of Data for 1 Year
IMPORTANT! If this is a gift, please verify the recipient’s zip code is covered.
Overview & Details
Wi-Fi has become nearly ubiquitous. But even though it's seemingly everywhere, it isn't always accessible and it isn't always fast. Enter the ZTE Warp Connect. This powerful mobile hotspot connects you to the information superhighway at up to 4G LTE speeds so you can quickly reach your online destination. Read, surf and stream seamlessly. Welcome back to life in the digital fast lane.
What You Get
- Warp Connect mobile hotspot
- AC charger
- USB-to-micro-USB charging cable
- SIM tray pin
- Get-started guide
- Welcome guide with redemption instructions for 20GB of data and 1 year of service
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
- 20GB of data/1 year of service
Good to Know
- This offer includes promotional service.
- Wireless coverage is not guaranteed in all areas.
- 20GB 4G LTE data good for 1 year.
- 1 year of data represents the time allowed to use 20GB of data before the promotion expires. Actual rate of depletion of data will vary in conjunction with customer usage.
- You must activate your device within 60 days of order date in order to redeem your promotional service.
- 20GB promotion is not monthly-recurring and is valid for 365 days from customer activation.
- Once customer has depleted her 20GB of data (or 1 year has surpassed, whichever occurs first) customer can add more data with a Boost Mobile Wi-Fi Hotspot Plan.
|Model #:||Warp Connect|
|Measurements:||Approx. 4.25"L x 2.55"W x 0.63"H|
|Weight:||Approx. 3.84 oz.|
|Power Source:||Built-in 2300mAh rechargeable lithium-ion battery charges via included AC adapter or USB cable|
|Battery Life:||Up to 10 hours operating time|
|Country of Origin:||China|
- Enjoy reliable wireless service at home or on the go
- Connect your laptop, tablet or smartphone and check email, watch videos, play games and browse the web
- No contract required
4G LTE/Wi-Fi connectivity
- Enjoy fast 4G connection speeds anywhere
- Connect up to 10 Wi-Fi-enabled devices
- Provides up to 10 hours per charge for one client
- Check your usage and connection status whenever you want with just a glance
256MB RAM/512MB ROM
- Enjoy a quicker, smoother experience with plenty of onboard memory
- Experience the speed and reliability of Sprint's 4G LTE networks, where available
- User-friendly web user interface
- No software installation needed
- Compact, pocket-sized design
Boost Mobile hotspot data plan options
- 1.5GB - $25 per month
- 10GB - $50 per month
Very handy device
I keep this with me for use while I'm outside of my private WiFi service area. This is a backup device for my use for situations where I want WiFi for the short term. Inexpensive 1 year cost but if you need to extend coverage after the 20GB or 1 year it is Not inexpensive. I bought a whole new unit from HSN after my original purchase expired. This is my second unit and came with 20GB which was much greater than my first unit.lynderl, NJWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Worked great on vacation
Once I figured out how to activate the Promo 20GB of data and the passwords, It worked like a charm. I took this hotspot with me on vacation and it worked great using my PC and Tablet. I also took it to the hospital to visit my grandchild and although they provided free Wifi, their signal was a little weaker than the ZTE Hotspot so I used it instead (with permission).Lois881, NVWas this review helpful? 6 out of 6 found this review helpful
Nice compact Boost Mobile.
That was a good idea buying the Boost Mobile ZTE with no contract. Right size and GREAT PRICE! I will recommend to all my friendstony06908, CAWas this review helpful? 6 out of 7 found this review helpful
got rid of in home wifi
cancelled land line and wifi. this is 2018 why do we have to use old wiring in home systems from the 50"s, we don"t. called the number on enclosed sheet to set up. left message with customer service, who called me back same day. walked me thru the set and stayed online until i was sure it was working. been working fine. their customer service rep was patient and through. going to connect trac phone to it. can connect up ti 5 devicesreno113, NJWas this review helpful? 15 out of 16 found this review helpful
Lifesaver ; Great to have when you need a Wi-Fi security and privacy without being on on open network !!!loved2627, TXWas this review helpful? 9 out of 9 found this review helpful