Bodum Java 8-Cup French Press Coffeemaker
Overview & Details
No waste, just taste. That's what you'll get with this Bodum French press. The design goes back to the basics, steeping coarse grinds with piping-hot water to bring out the rich aromatics and subtle flavors that incite the senses.
What You Get
- French press coffeemaker
- Use and care guide
|Color Choices:||Black or White|
|Measurements:||Approx. 4-1/2"L x 6-1/2"W x 10"H|
|Weight:||Approx. 1.25 lbs.|
|Capacity:||Approx. 34 oz.|
|Material Composition:||Borosilicate glass, stainless steel and plastic|
|Country of Origin:||Portugal|
- Brew flavorful, aromatic coffee in just 4 minutes
- French press systems are widely regarded as the optimal brewing process for good coffee
3-part stainless steel mesh filter
- Allows for a premium extraction of your coffee's aromatic oils and subtle flavors
- Provides more flavor without any waste
- Does not require paper filters
- Prevents the splashing of liquids while pressing
My First French Press and I Love It!
I purchased this French press in black and it looks really nice in my kitchen. I use it to brew cold brew coffee and it works beautifully. Quality construction, with the glass carafe and stainless filter and press.CatLover-11, NJ
Bodum Java Coffee!!
This Bodum Java is the perfect size and makes a delicious 2 cups of coffee since I use a large cup. I'm spoiled by the Bodum press and the best coffee out there.It's a bit worrisome for me because the glass container is separate from the base. It feels like it will easily fall out when I clean out the grounds. Also I prefer a solid base instead of the little feet. I keep worrying that it will tip over. Hence my 4 star rating.Vonn89, SC