Bish's Original Tear Mender Instant Adhesive 16 oz. Bottle Repair Kit
- Buy More anything & Save On Shipping! See Details
HSN Credit Card Perks & Offers Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
Ways To Save
Overview & Details
Take the hassle out of household fabric and leather repairs. Tear Mender's powerful non-toxic formula sets in three minutes and can be washed in as little as 15 minutes. Use it for a variety of fabric repairs including leather, denim, upholstery, canvas, vinyl and craft items. You get a large 16 oz. bottle for mending all of your family's needs.
What You Get
- 16 fl. oz. bottle of Bish's Original Tear Mender Adhesive
- Fabric patch material piece
- "101 Uses" pamphlet
- User instructions
Good to Know
- Not recommended for individuals with latex allergies.
|Country of Origin:||USA|
- Simply apply a thin layer to your material and press together
- Sets in minutes
- Save money on replacement costs
- Cheaper than having fabric repaired by a tailor
- Kit does up to 400 repairs
- Where it can penetrate (fabric and leather), Tear Mender forms permanent bonds
- Where it can't penetrate (solid surfaces and user's fingers), it rubs off in little crumbs
- Stays flexible
- Can be washed, ironed or dry cleaned
- Does not change garment label care instructions when you use Tear Mender
Non-toxic and acid free
- Safe for a variety of uses
Easy to use.and I love it
Works just like it did on TV . the problem is the bottle says to use it within 12 months of purchase...now even if you give it an extra year there is no way I will use a bottle that size. You simply don't use that much to repair any one item.Easy clean up also. And it washes well too. Another problem..they want you to cut the top so you have a point to squeeze to product out, however they don't give you a cap to replace it with if you do.Sunday125, FL
Love Hemming my pants in a jiffy!
I ruined my first leggings by putting glue directly on hem...it leaked through to the outer side and it was sticky...so I had to cut them into a Capri style....the trick is to place glue on a surface and use your finger to apply the glue and then immediately pressed the hem...no bleed through of glue! I've already fixed things like a loop to hold the belt with my robe, works like it was never ripped! I'm looking for things to do with it now.LindaSanDiego, CA
This is the best thing since sliced bread! With a houseful of folks (8) who all wear denim, my repair nightmares are now solved. Quick, run and get this stuff, you'll love it too!!NCUTE2, SC
Things like socks and a pair of jeans with a hole in it and many other things i have saved thank you, Tear Mender.stars88, FL
This glue is an excellent buy & does what it claims.Rosalie5, MI