Beyond Paint™ All-in-One Refinishing Gallon
Overview & Details
Beyond Paint accent paint works on a variety of materials and previously painted surfaces. Refinish that chipped and faded end table. Brighten up the trim around your favorite reading window. Or, start a brand new project. Our favorite part is how simple it is. It bonds, primes and finishes with incredible coverage in 1 or 2 coats. What projects will you restore?
What You Get
- 128 oz. (gallon) jar of Beyond Paint primer, sealer and paint
|Color Choices:||Bright White, Off White, Soft Gray, Linen, Licorice, Mocha, Pewter, Sage, Nantucket Naturals, Navy, Poppy, Pebble, Versailles/Teal or Butter|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
- Works on laminate, marble, granite, synthetics, glass, metal, tile, masonry, linoleum, wood and previously painted surfaces
- Refinish accent pieces, small furniture, tables, chairs, trims and more with this bonder/primer/finisher paint
- Restore virtually almost any surface in your home with almost no preparation necessary
3 products in 1
- Bonds, primes, finishes with amazing coverage in 1 or 2 coats with no mixing
- No stripping, sanding or priming
Easy to use with great results
- Designed to help beginners get a professional look
- Enjoy fantastic results, no matter your experience level
- Spend more time doing things you love!
Durable when cured
- Washable with soap and water
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Enjoy the pride of doing it yourself
Easy painting !!
This paint is really nice and good to work with. Due to it's thickness, no dripping to worry about plus it does NOT leave stroke Mark's. I painted my old dresser and used the roller for most parts. Looks great. The only thing was, I ordered pebble color and it's pretty gray to me. So the color wasn't quite what I thought.Jenee2, CAWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Best Paint Ever
This paint has been perfect as it cuts down on sanding and covers perfectly. I painted my very dark cabinets white and they look wonderful.BarbFin1, NJWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Amazed at how easy it was plus the results!
I bought 2 gallons, 1 Putty and 1 Off White. Let me say that I was hopeful that this product would help me transform my older but in good shape oak kitchen cabinets. The ease of use and the results were amazing! In just a matter of days (to allow drying time) my kitchen has a new life. What was dark and boring is now bright and exciting. Thank you HSN for such a great product.debylu2, ILWas this review helpful? 4 out of 4 found this review helpful
All in one
This product is worth the money. It is effortless as shown on tv it did just what they said it would do. I wanted to buy more gallons because it was cost effective. One step it goes on smooth very quick to dry and no strong smell.Bmw3636, OHWas this review helpful? 6 out of 6 found this review helpful
I purchased a gallon of the black color to redo my interior French doors and Dutch doors. The existing wood/stained was old and dreary looking. I cannot even express how happy I am with the end result. We did 2 coats on each door and theres about 10 doors. Came out fabulous. No brush strokes at all and just the perfect matte finish. It transformed my doors into a beautiful, updated look. I have about a half gallon left for other projects. Good stuff!KimHoff, CAWas this review helpful? 6 out of 6 found this review helpful