Beyond Paint™ All-in-One Refinishing Gallon
Overview & Details
Beyond Paint accent paint works on a variety of materials and previously painted surfaces. Refinish that chipped and faded end table. Brighten up the trim around your favorite reading window. Or, start a brand new project. Our favorite part is how simple it is. It bonds, primes and finishes with incredible coverage in 1 or 2 coats. What projects will you restore?
What You Get
- 128 oz. (gallon) jar of Beyond Paint primer, sealer and paint
|Color Choices:||Bright White, Off White, Soft Gray, Linen, Licorice, Mocha, Pewter, Sage, Nantucket Naturals, Navy, Poppy, Pebble, Versailles/Teal or Butter|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
- Works on laminate, marble, granite, synthetics, glass, metal, tile, masonry, linoleum, wood and previously painted surfaces
- Refinish accent pieces, small furniture, tables, chairs, trims and more with this bonder/primer/finisher paint
- Restore virtually almost any surface in your home with almost no preparation necessary
3 products in 1
- Bonds, primes, finishes with amazing coverage in 1 or 2 coats with no mixing
- No stripping, sanding or priming
Easy to use with great results
- Designed to help beginners get a professional look
- Enjoy fantastic results, no matter your experience level
- Spend more time doing things you love!
Durable when cured
- Washable with soap and water
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Enjoy the pride of doing it yourself
All in one
This product is worth the money. It is effortless as shown on tv it did just what they said it would do. I wanted to buy more gallons because it was cost effective. One step it goes on smooth very quick to dry and no strong smell.Bmw3636, OHWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
I purchased a gallon of the black color to redo my interior French doors and Dutch doors. The existing wood/stained was old and dreary looking. I cannot even express how happy I am with the end result. We did 2 coats on each door and theres about 10 doors. Came out fabulous. No brush strokes at all and just the perfect matte finish. It transformed my doors into a beautiful, updated look. I have about a half gallon left for other projects. Good stuff!KimHoff, CAWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
Awesome Paint .. The BEST
This is the best paint Ive used yet .. Painted my kitchen cabinets looks amazing .. Worth the moneyAndrea682, NHWas this review helpful? 9 out of 9 found this review helpful
Best paint I have ever used!
I used this paint on multiple pieces of furniture and am looking for more things to paint. Paint is very forgiving and the 2nd coat dries to a flawless finish. Cleans up very easily and is a gorgeous matte finish. I am finally going to have that coordinated look in my home with all my furniture pieces matching. I am thrilled with the quality of this product and may buy more. Highly recommend.idesign2, TXWas this review helpful? 9 out of 9 found this review helpful
Best paint ever!!!!
Can't say enough good things about this paint. In the past, I used another named paint that said, "no sanding, no stripping, no priming"; to be honest, there is simply no comparison. I used both roller and brush with this paint and there were no brush marks, overlap lines, streaks...nothing. I painted my kitchen cabinets, dining room table, dining room chairs, coffee table and end tables and everything came out absolutely beautiful! I will be buying again to do bathroom vanities!shar711, FLWas this review helpful? 16 out of 16 found this review helpful