Benefit Roller Lash Mascara
- Item qualifies for VIP Easy Returns with the HSN Card. Restrictions apply. See Details
- Enjoy free shipping with your $99.00 or more Fall First Look order. Offer will be applied at checkout.
- Buy More anything & Save On Shipping! See Details
HSN Credit Card Perks & Offers Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
Ways To Save
Overview & Details
Want lovely, lush lashes? Just roll with it, baby! The patent-pending “hook n’ roll” brush is like a roller for your lashes — it grabs, separates, and temporarily lifts and curls every lash from root to tip, making your eyes look big and beautiful. The deep black formula dries to a satin finish so your lashes look dramatic and you look simply gorgeous from dawn to dusk. Now you're on a roll.
What You Get
- .3 oz. Roller Lash Mascara - Ink Black
- Patent-pending Hook 'n' Roll brush grabs, separates and temporarily lifts and curls the look of your lashes from root to tip
- Wiper distributes just the right amount of lightweight formula
- Smaller, softer brush with a more universal angle to fit most eye shapes
- Instant curve-setting formula holds for up to 12 hours
- Water-resistant formula doesn't clump, smudge or flake
- Offers conditioning beauty benefits
- Helps lashes look healthy
- Layers easily
- Can be worn under your other mascaras to boost curl
- Satin finish
- Made in France
|Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Paraffin, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Polybutene, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegal Gum, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Algin, Serine, BHT. [+/-: CI 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].|
Benefit Roller Lash Mascara
It really works...and I love it!!
I have used "BENEFIT/ THEY'RE REAL'' mascara for several years...and have always been happy with it. It truly does lengthen my sparse lashes with just a couple of applications on both eyes. And it stays on until I take it off. This is my first time trying this "BENEFIT / ROLLER LASH" mascara. I saw the recently offered special set of 2 full size & 2 mini size mascara's of each product & decided to order. Hoped I would like the "roller lash" as much as I like the "they're real"....and I am so happy to say I do!! Honestly, other than the shape of the brush, I'm just not sure what the difference is!! That being said, I love this product, too!! Placed this order using "auto ship" option...so glad I did.juneSC, SC
Over the years I have tried A LOT of different mascaras, and this one is definitely one of my favorites (top 5 at least!) My eyelashes are somewhat long, but they have a tendency to be very straight without any curl and they don't really curl well with an eyelash curler. This mascara actually makes it look like I've curled my eyelashes (nothing overly dramatic, but I do notice a distinct difference!)tigerlily_rlr, WV
Remind me about Benefit Cosmetics upcoming shows.