Benefit Cosmetics "They're Real!" Mascara and Liner - Blue
- Buy More anything & Save On Shipping! See Details
HSN Credit Card Perks & Offers Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
Ways To Save
Overview & Details
What It Is
"They're Real!" eye duo includes long-wearing mascara and a lash-hugging, matte eyeliner.
What You Get
- .3 oz. "They're Real!" Mascara - Blue
- .04 oz. "They're Real!" Push-Up Liner - Blue
What It Does
"They're Real!" Mascara
- Lengthens, curls, volumizes, temporarily lifts and separates the look of your lashes
- Includes exclusive brush designed with a combination of short and long bristles to coat lashes for the look of length and definition
- Bristles on brush tip for vertical application to give the look of extra temporary lift and definition
- Dries glossy
"They're Real!" Push-Up Liner
- Custom soft, angled tip draws an easy line, even on the curved surface of your eyelid
- Flat, wide guard gently pushes lashes out of the way so you can get closer to the lash line
- Helps give you the appearance of bigger-looking eyes in seconds
- Long-wearing gel is water resistant, fade resistant and smudge resistant
- AccuFlex™ tip in an ergonomically-designed twist pen with a wide base for stable application
How to Use - "They're Real!" Push-Up Liner
- Using the liner for the first time will require 8 to 10 full turns of the base to dispense the product.
- Once the gel appears, wipe off the excess product on a clean flat surface and then click it once more to dispense the perfect amount to line both eyes. Use this technique before each use for best results.
- Glide across your eyes immediately after you dispense the formula, which dries quickly.
Mascara made in France; liner made in Japan
Good to Know
|Ingredients: Isododecane, Dextrin Palmitate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Silica, Aluminum Hydroxide. [+/-: CI 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].|
|Ingredients: Aqua (Water) , Paraffin, Polybutene, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Potassium Sorbate, Sericin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citric Acid, BHT, [+/- : CI 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].|
Best on the Market
Have been using Benefit's "They're Real" mascara for some time and absolutely love it. Makes your own lashes look fabulous. Purchased brown this time for daytime use. Black has a dramatic effect which I don't always want during the day. No spider lashes. Highly, highly recommend this product.Tried the liner for the first time. Once I realized (thanks to another reviewer) that you have to turn the "knob" several times before the gel appears, it worked just as they said it would. Went on smoothly. First time in my life I've been able to put liner on and have it look good.Great products!!!Nora23, NV
Wow! What a difference!!!
I am fair skinned with light lashes. Black or black-brow eyeliner and mascara make me look tired and appear harsh. The eyeliner is so easy to apply and make my eyes pop. Love the mascara because it doesn't take several ciats to make an impact on my lashes. Great product. Glad I took a chance and tried it.JT53SanDiego, CA
Remind me about Benefit Cosmetics upcoming shows.