|Ingredients: INGREDIENTS: AQUA (WATER), CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, PHENOXYETHANOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, BIOSACCHARIDE GUM-4, ALUMINA, MAGNESIUM OXIDE, ALPHA-GLUCAN OLIGOSACCHARIDE, PROPANEDIOL, ALGIN, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE. [+/-: CI 19140 (YELLOW 5, YELLOW 5 LAKE), CI 42090 (BLUE 1 LAKE), CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES), CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE)].
Benefit Cosmetics Shade 9 Boi-ing Cakeless Concealer
- Free Shipping when you spend $75.00 or more. See Details
- New to HSN? $10 off your first order with code HSN2023. See Details
- ExtraFlex available when paying with the HSN Card, QCard® or Zulily credit card. Select the FlexPay option above and then select ExtraFlex. Credit terms apply. Learn More
Ways To Save
HSN, QVC and Zulily credit card perks Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
What It Is
This multitasking full coverage liquid concealer hides it all, from dark undereye circles to blemishes and discoloration.
What You Get
- .17 fl. oz. Boi-ing Cakeless Concealer
What It Does
- Feels lightweight and doesn't cake or crack
- Cushion tip applies smoothly and blends seamlessly for longwearing, waterproof coverage
Consumer Perception Survey
- In a consumer perception survey of 109 women who used Boi-ing Cakeless Concealer once a day for 1 week, participants reported:
- 97% said it looks smooth
- 94% said it does not look cakey
- 95% said it conceals dark undereye circles
How to Use
- Smooth on one layer and blend. To avoid cakiness, don't lay it on too thickly.
Made in Canada
If you're not satisfied with your purchase for
any reason, our return policy allows you to send back returns-eligible
merchandise within 30 days of the date you received the package for an
exchange. Simply use the HSN Return Label within 30 days of receipt to return
your item for a free replacement of the same item in a different color or size.
If your request for an exchange results in any additional merchandise or
shipping costs, and you paid by credit card, your credit card will be charged
for those additional costs. Payment methods other than a credit card may result
in an order cancellation & a refund may be issued. If the requested
exchange is no longer available, including items on waitlist and advance order,
HSN will issue a refund and not deduct the HSN Return Label fee. Learn
About The Brand
Remind me about upcoming Benefit Cosmetics shows.