Benefit Cosmetics POREfessional Primer and Mini
Overview & Details
What It Is
A lightweight, silky, translucent primer that helps temporarily minimize and diffuse the appearance of pores while also helping fight shine all day long.
What You Get
- .75 fl. oz. POREfessional pore primer
- .25 fl. oz. POREfessional mini
What It Does
- Complements all skintones
- Helps makeup stay put
- Dual action primer minimizes the appearance of pores and helps fight shine throughout the day
- Temporarily diffuses the appearance of pores
Consumer Perception Survey
In a consumer perception survey of 100 volunteers who used POREfessional daily as directed for one week reported:
- 91% Minimizes pore appearance
- 93% Pores appear less visible instantly
- 89% Pores look noticeably smaller instantly
- 94% Smoothes the look of pores instantly
- 97% Skin looks smooth
- 95% Gives an even, soft-focus look to skin
- 93% Helps makeup stay put
- 94% Helps makeup go on evenly
- 95% Primes skin for makeup
- 97% Skin is prepped and smooth for makeup
- 93% Helps makeup glide on smoothly
- 95% Skin instantly feels silky-smooth
- 95% Skin feels smoother instantly
- 87% Minimizes the look of fine lines
- 88% Perfect for mid-day touchups
How to Use
- Prime in the morning. Apply a thin layer of this PRO balm to clean, lightly moisturized skin.
- Pat lightly from the center of the face outward with fingertips, then apply makeup as usual.
- Reapply whenever pores come out of hiding. Pat delicately on T-zone over makeup and blend.
Made in USA
|Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Isononyl Isononanoate, Silica, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Isododecane, Phenoxyethanol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Cyclohexasiloxane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance (Parfum), Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Limonene, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Triethoxycaprylylsilane, BHT. No. 04932/N|
|Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Isononyl Isononanoate, Silica, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Isododecane, Phenoxyethanol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Cyclohexasiloxane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance (Parfum), Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Limonene, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Triethoxycaprylylsilane, BHT. No. 04932/N
THIS IS AN ALL TIME FAVORITE
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED BECAUSE THIS IS A GREAT PRODUCT THAT GOES ON SMOOTHLY! IT FEELS LIKE VELVET AND MAKES YOUR SKIN LOOK NICE, ALLWHILE HELPING TO KEEP YOUR MAKEUP STAY PUT!Kbeans, NYWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Best primer I have ever used!
As my title says, it is the best primer I have ever used. It seems almost sheer when applied but definitely works as a great foundation primer. My foundation stays put much longer and goes on smoother.ZZ2015KS, FLWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
I love the velvet feeling of this primer. It helps your makeupGo on smoother and seems to last longer. Happy I am on auto ship for this!Schmoopiefina, WAWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
I have used every primer on the market I am sure and let me tell you, this product is amazing!! I am in my early 50 and was looking for a primer to minimize fine lines under my eyes and this is it! After I applied my skin looks smooth and fresh. I wear it alone too! I have never found a primer I could wear "in place of" my foundation on days that I do not need to wear makeup. When I apply it under my makeup stays all day. I really noticed it when I took a picture with a friend and my face looked so young! I highly recommend this product and I will be putting this product on auto ship!Beauty_blogger, FLWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
shipping takes too long
I actually love tarte primer, goes on really smooth, doesn't pill, and makeup goes on great over it. I returned the product because it took too long ( ordered on March 6th, got it late in day on March 16th ) to receive, Usually HSN is faster than this on products I've ordered before, Usually get it about 5 business days, and I found it cheaper (yes even with travel size) at Ulta. . Really Disappointingdrphelan, WAWas this review helpful? 1 out of 7 found this review helpful
Remind me about Benefit Cosmetics upcoming shows.