Benefit Cosmetics POREfessional 3-piece Starter Set
Overview & Details
What It Is
A trio of lightweight, silky, translucent primers that helps temporarily minimize and diffuse the appearance of pores while also helping fight shine all day long.
What You Get
- .5 fl. oz. POREfessional matte rescue pore primer mini
- .25 fl. oz. POREfessional pearl primer
- .25 fl. oz. POREfessional mini
What It Does
- Invisible-finish mattifying gel
- Instantly minimizes pore appearance
- The lightweight, water-based gel overpowers shine and absorbs excess surface oil, leaving a natural-looking matte finish
- Skin feels smooth and refreshed
- This soft brightening face primer instantly minimizes the look of pores
- Locks on makeup and helps skin look bright, boosted and awake
- It's the same oil-free, lightweight, silky-smooth texture as the original The POREfessional: Pore Primer plus a hint of soft pearly pink
- Soft matte finish
- Translucent, matte finish and oil-free
- Oil free formula
- Translucent formula is perfect for all skin tones
How to Use
- Apply a thin layer of matte rescue all over freshly cleansed face.
- Avoid eye area.
- Start your morning on the bright side by smoothing this soft brightening primer all over face with fingertips.
- Layer for added brightening.
- Use alone or under makeup as a primer.
- Apply to clean, moisturized skin. Apply a small amount anywhere pesky pores exist, especially in the T-zone (forehead, nose and chin)
- Pat product on lightly from the center of the face outward, with fingertips.
- Apply your favorite makeup over the top.
- Nab shine in its tracks by applying a bit of Porefessional OVER your makeup throughout the day.
Matte rescue made in France; other items made in USA
|Ingredients: CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, ISONONYL ISONONANOATE, SILICA, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, ISODODECANE, PHENOXYETHANOL, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), MICA, IRON OXIDES (CI 77492), LIMONENE, IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), IRON OXIDES (CI 77499), TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, BHT.|
|Ingredients: Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Isononyl Isononanoate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Isododecane, Silica, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Mica, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Parfum (Fragrance), Tin Oxide, Limonene, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, BHT, Tocopherol; [+/-: CI 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. No 11645/A|
|Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Propanediol, Silica, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Fomes Officinalis (Mushroom) Extract, Alcohol, Methyl Trimethicone, Pentylene Glycol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Hydroxide, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Hyaluronate, Limonene, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Diamond Powder, CI 42090 (Blue 1), CI 19140 (Yellow 5), BHT, Tocopherol.|
I'm not sure what the issue is maybe bad batch. I read great reviews & none of these 3 products blurred my pores. I even use poreless matte foundation. I've tryed different ways & no luck. Going to return glad I got this sample size package & instead of buying them separately & being disappointed. Only thing I can say is the pearl primer did give a little glow that's it. That's why 2 stars. I got better coverage from a $5.00 primer from local store.vicky220, OHWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Remind me about Benefit Cosmetics upcoming shows.
When To Watch
with Host Sarah Anderson
with Host Helen Keaney