Benefit Cosmetics Pink Roller Eye Bright Pencil
Overview & Details
What It Is
Our creamy, waterproof eye pencil easily glides onto the waterline and the inner and outer corners of the eye for brighter-looking eyes in a natural-looking soft pink shade.
What You Get
- .003 oz. Roller Eye Bright Pencil - Pink
What It Does
- Instantly brighten the look of eyes
- Creamy, comfortable formula
- Natural-looking soft pink shade
Consumer Perception Survey
In a consumer perception survey of 58 women who used Benefit Cosmetics Roller Eye Bright Pencil daily for 1 week:
- 98% said it felt comfortable
- 95% said it instantly brightened the look of eyes
- 95% said it didn't tug or drag
- 95% said it gave a refreshed, awake look
How to Use
- Glide the pencil along waterline.
- Blend on inner and outer corners.
- Tip: Blend with ring finger on inner and outer corners for seamless brightening.
Made in Japan
|Ingredients: TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, METHYL TRIMETHICONE, ACRYLATES/STEARYL ACRYLATE/DIMETHICONE METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX, POLYETHYLENE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, TOCOPHEROL, HYDROGEN DIMETHICONE, BHT. [+/-: CI 19140 (YELLOW 5, YELLOW 5 LAKE), CI 42090 (BLUE 1 LAKE), CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES), CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE), CI 77288 (CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS), CI 77289 (CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77510 (FERRIC FERROCYANIDE, FERRIC AMMONIUM FERROCYANIDE), CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET), CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE)].
I have purchased almost every Benefit product..this is the first one I will be sending back! Dont like the way it looks but mostly makes my eyes itch!!!Marty8333, MO
Much too thin
This pencil is much too thin. The product does not glide on smoothly and it breaks off.ChocolateLady49, NY
Pencil is hard, not smooth. Looks awful on. Sending back.hensnkids, NY
Remind me about Benefit Cosmetics upcoming shows.