Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Caramel Matte Bronzer Box O’ Powder
New to HSN? $10 off your first order with code HSN2023. See Details
ExtraFlex available when paying with the HSN Card, QCard® or Zulily credit card. Select the FlexPay option above and then select ExtraFlex. Credit terms apply. Learn More
HSN, QVC and Zulily credit card perks Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
What It Is
Benefit’s bestselling powder bronzer instantly warms up your complexion and gives a classic matte finish. All 4 shades (sold separately) feature the same soft, blendable formula that made the original Hoola a cult fave.
What You Get
- 0.28 Hoola Caramel Matte Bronzer
What It Does
- Award-winning, iconic bronzer
- Silky-soft powder bronzer with a matte finish
- Blendable formula
How to Use
- Sweep onto cheeks or all over face for a bronzed, natural-looking glow
- Beauty Tip: Pairs perfectly with Benefit’s Multitasking Cheek Brush (sold separately)
- Product ingredient listings are updated periodically. Before using a Benefit product, please read the ingredient list on the packaging of your product to be sure that the ingredients are appropriate for your personal use.
If you're not satisfied with your purchase for
any reason, our return policy allows you to send back returns-eligible
merchandise within 30 days of the date you received the package for an
exchange. Simply use the HSN Return Label within 30 days of receipt to return
your item for a free replacement of the same item in a different color or size.
If your request for an exchange results in any additional merchandise or
shipping costs, and you paid by credit card, your credit card will be charged
for those additional costs. Payment methods other than a credit card may result
in an order cancellation & a refund may be issued. If the requested
exchange is no longer available, including items on waitlist and advance order,
HSN will issue a refund and not deduct the HSN Return Label fee. Learn
About The Brand
Remind me about upcoming Benefit Cosmetics shows.
When To Watch
with Host Helen Keaney
with Host Michelle Yarn