Benefit Cosmetics Hello Happy Soft Blur Foundation & Brush
Overview & Details
What It Is
This light-medium coverage liquid foundation broad spectrum SPF 15 sunscreen works for all ages and skin tones. It comes with a foundation brush to ensure perfect application of the product.
What You Get
- 1 fl. oz. Hello Happy Soft Blur Foundation
- Foundation brush
What It Does
- Color coverage evens out the look of skin tone
- Soft-focus optical spheres diffuse light to create a blurred effect and help temporarily blur the look of skin imperfections
- Feels virtually weightless and "breathable"
- Buildable foundation with a natural-matte finish
- Helps prevent sunburn; when used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), reduces the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
- Flawlessly smooths on foundation where fingers can't
- Two-tone synthetic hair bristles
- Creates a natural-looking finish
- Streak-free application
- Measures 6.75 inches long
Consumer Perception Survey - Foundation
In a consumer perception survey of 103 participants who used Benefit Cosmetics Hello Happy Soft Blur Foundation as directed for one week:
- 92% agreed it looked like their natural complexion, but better
- 99% agreed it felt virtually weightless
- 94% agreed it provided buildable coverage (sheer to medium)
- 98% agreed it felt "breathable" on skin
- 95% agreed it provided natural-looking coverage
- 96% agreed it blurred the look of imperfections
- 98% agreed it had a visual soft-focus effect
- 95% agreed it covered imperfections without hiding skin
- 95% agreed it visibly evened out the look of skin tone
- 94% agreed it blended easily
- 97% agreed it glided onto skin
- 90% agreed it did not settle into creases or pores
- 96% agreed it looked seamless
- 100% agreed it felt silky-soft
- 97% agreed skin looked smooth
- 96% agreed it was easy to apply
- 93% agreed the shade suited their natural skin tone
- 97% agreed skin looked refreshed
- 93% agreed it mimicked the look of naturally flawless skin
- 99% agreed it gave complexion a healthy look
- 94% agreed it did not streak
- 96% agreed it felt ultra-lightweight
- 98% agreed it was an ultra-thin formula
Foundation made in USA; brush made in China
Good to Know
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- Keep out of eyes.
|Ingredients: ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:
TITANIUM DIOXIDE 2.06%
INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: AQUA (WATER), PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, ALCOHOL DENAT., DIMETHICONE, ISODODECANE, SILICA, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE, MICA, SODIUM CHLORIDE, DIMETHICONE/PEG-10/15 CROSSPOLYMER, ISOHEXADECANE, SQUALANE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ISOPROPYL TITANIUM TRIISOSTEARATE, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) SEEDCAKE EXTRACT, SODIUM CITRATE, TOCOPHEROL. [MAY CONTAIN: CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE)].
I Found the Perfect Summer Foundation
I love this foundation! Does everything they said. Easy to apply, buildable and really blurs my imperfections. Lightweight making it the perfect warm weather foundation. The free brush is nice, but I prefer applying with my SonicBlend or my fingers. Stays on all day without fading. I am fair skin with blonde hair and wear shade 3. Perfect match. I love the cute bottle, cant help but smile. I also love the added sunscreen. A big time saver.southernlights55, GAWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
It's so hard to find a foundation that matches the skin tone, lasts all day and covers what you need. The foundation clicked all the boxes for me! I am 55 and have a few age spots, as well as the occasional acne mark. The foundation worked well without a heavy coating. I think this would work for many.ellen56085, MNWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
The color of this foundation is so nice. It goes on so smooth. Looks great. Thanks for a wonderful product that is good for the skin.Teresa1inTn, TNWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
I bought the concealer in the light. I bought the #3 foundation. I am getting great coverage. However, I can still see very few flaws. This is the only product that covers the best of many I tried. It is a keeper and I use a small amount. I am happy with it. My skin color is a medium like Amy's. I have a darker concealer by benefit and I will use that with the light. However, the light is better to use. I would recommend. Thank you!cream, FLWas this review helpful? 0 out of 3 found this review helpful
My new favorite!
I wrote a 5-star review about Too Faced's Born This Way, saying I saw no reason to switch in spite of the $10 price difference...until I tried this new benefit foundation. I LOVE IT...and have switched! It is a bit hard to squeeze out of the bottle...too much often comes out, so a pump would be better. But the coverage was great and I got the light #2...in fact, I ordered 3 bottles to start! I got it on AS and am so happy I did! I also love the application brush. Nothing bad to say...so happy!alexsgrandma, PAWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Remind me about Benefit Cosmetics upcoming shows.