Benefit Cosmetics Girly Up Lash False Eyelashes
Overview & Details
What It Is
Glam up and get down with the Girly Up full, flared false eyelashes.
What You Get
- Pair of Girly Up Lash false eyelashes
What It Does
- Thick, full false eyelashes
- Easy to apply and reusable
- Incredibly comfortable wear
- Thin, flexible strip lash band
- Human hair
How to Use
- Apply a thin line of lash glue (sold separately) along base of false eyelash strip.
- Wait 20 to 30 seconds until tacky.
- Position along natural lash line and press down.
- Dampen a cotton pad with oil-based makeup remover (sold separately).
- Gently press against base of lash line then carefully remove false lashes.
- Remove excess glue from base of lash strip and store in original packaging.
Made in Indonesia
Lash Band Material = Nylon.
Lash Material = Human Hair.
I love love these lash it brings out your eyes .... just wearing lash by it self complements my facelara702, NVWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
~ Love these ~
I don't wear these everyday , but when I do wear I want a thin band for a comfortable eye , not happy when I wear a brand that claims to be one thing , and the wear is not all that . One thing I like is there is a pullout clear eyelash of the style you bought , you place it over eye and you can see how it looks . These are very nice and when in need will for sure buy more , and in different styles These are worth it . Thanks Benefit and HSN ~ Very Pleased ~ /=^} ~ P.s This is for just one pair , not all 6 ~ I don't understand how people can think you'd get all 6 for $15 ~ does not make sense too me ~ /=^} ~dilliedallie, CAWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful
Remind me about Benefit Cosmetics upcoming shows.
When To Watch
with Host Amy Morrison
with Host Tina Jennings
with Host Sarah Anderson