Benefit Cosmetics Brow Contour Pro 4-in-1 Brow Pencil
Overview & Details
What It Is
Add definition and drama to your brows with this Brow Contour Pro 4-in-1 Defining and Highlighting Brow Pencil from Benefit Cosmetics.
What You Get
- .003 oz. Brow Contour Pro 4-in-1 Defining and Highlighting Brow Pencil
What It Does
- Easy brow contouring
- 4 shades in 1 brow pencil
- Blendable formula
- Blends with brow hair color
- Turn shapeless looking brows into defined, contoured brows in an instant
- An instrumental test performed on 22 subjects found Benefit Brow Contour Pro Pencil to be waterproof immediately after one application.
- An instrumental test performed on 20 subjects found Benefit Brow Contour Pro Pencil to be longwearing 24 hours after one application.
Consumer Perception Survey
In a consumer perception survey of 102 subjects who used Benefit Brow Contour Pro Pencil, the following was reported:
- 94% agreed it was easy to use
- 95% agreed it made brows look shaped, contoured
- 94% agreed it created defined, clean edges
- 96% agreed it quickly contoured the look of brows
- 95% agreed it made brows look lifted
- 94% agreed it was easy to highlight arch/brow bone
- 95% agreed it gave brows dimension
- 95% agreed it glided on effortlessly
- 93% agreed it was blendable
- 95% agreed it was buildable
- 92% agreed it was smudge proof
- 92% agreed it stayed on all day
- 94% agreed "definer" and "highlighter" shades looked natural on skin tone
- 94% agreed "lighter" and "deeper" brow shades were perfectly paired to complement each other
- 96% agreed it transformed the look of brows
How to Use
- Press down lighter shade tab and twist until you see product.
- Fill in brow with lighter shade from start to arch.
- To switch shades, just press down tab of selected shade until it clicks in place and twist for product.
- Next, fill in brow with deeper shade from arch to end.
- Then, stroke definer below brow from start to end and above brow from arch to end; blend gently.
- Last, apply highlighter beneath your arch and blend outward.
Made in Japan
Good to Know
- Use Benefit's dual-ended Brow Blender tool (sold separately) for ultra clean edges and tamed brows.
|Ingredients: SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, POLYGLYCERYL-2 TRIISOSTEARATE, DIMETHICONE, POLYETHYLENE, NEOPENTYL GLYCOL DIETHYLHEXANOATE, CALCIUM CARBONATE, CERA MICROCRISTALLINA (MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX), COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX, SORBITAN SESQUIISOSTEARATE, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, TOCOPHEROL, BHT. [+/-: CI 19140 (YELLOW 5, YELLOW 5 LAKE), CI 42090 (BLUE 1 LAKE), CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES), CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE), CI 77288 (CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS), CI 77289 (CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77510 (FERRIC FERROCYANIDE, FERRIC AMMONIUM FERROCYANIDE), CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET), CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE)].
My brows have never looked this good
So glad I got this product. Best $34 I have ever spent! I used to struggle with doing my eyebrows so the fact that this has 4 products in 1 is beneficial for me. I ordered the darkest shade. The highlight shade looks a bit ashy but the other colors are perfect for my skin tone. I only wish that it came with a small brush. This product is so easy to use, you do not need to be a beauty guru to use it. Im not sure how much product is in each shade but I will definitely be purchasing anotherShay_Slayss, NC
Easy to apply
This product is a good investment. It was easy to apply and it made my brows looked professionally applied.Ablessn4me, TX
Not A FAN
I love Benefit products but this one misses the mark. I have used several Benefit bow products for years and love them. Not this one. I was going to return it but decided to go ahead and give it a try. I should have returned it.Irislover2, OH
Benefit brow contour
As I live benefit products, this is less then stellar. I was so excited to get this ingenious product. The light and dark brow color is decent, little too wet, and glides on. The highlight and concealer part is really dry. It doesnt glide on like brow formula. It should be vise versa. It goes on like eyeliner instead of brow pencil. Its ok. I have it a 3 because packaging is super cool. Needs a better formula, like their brow micro pens. This does not compare to benefits normal brow stuff.enoccolino, MD
the blonde does not have any color when I tried to use it.....returnedc1nam0n, FLWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Remind me about Benefit Cosmetics upcoming shows.