Benefit Cosmetics Black Roller Liner Eyeliner
Overview & Details
What It Is
True matte liquid eyeliner.
What You Get
- .03 fl. oz. Roller Liner Eyeliner - Black
What It Does
- Quick-dry, waterproof formula
- Has good fade resistance, flake resistance and color presence up to 24 hours
- Smudge resistant
- Features a precision felt tip for sharp controlled lines and a super-smooth application that won't drag or jag
How to Use
- Place the felt tip eyeliner at the inner corner of your eye and, with a steady hand, draw eyeliner in a continuous motion across upper lash line.
- For an easy cat-eye, flick eyeliner upward at the outer corner of eye.
Made in Germany
|Ingredients: AQUA (WATER), METHYLPROPANEDIOL, STYRENE/ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, STYRENE/ACRYLATES/AMMONIUM METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, CELLULOSE, PEG-60 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, COCO-GLUCOSIDE, POLOXAMER 407, CITRIC ACID, PHENOXYETHANOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, PHENYLPROPANOL, SODIUM BENZOATE, SODIUM LAURETH-12 SULFATE, SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, BHT. [+/-: CI 19140 (YELLOW 5, YELLOW 5 LAKE), CI 42090 (BLUE 1 LAKE), CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES), CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE), CI 77266 (BLACK 2 [NANO]), CI 77288 (CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS), CI 77289 (CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77510 (FERRIC FERROCYANIDE, FERRIC AMMONIUM FERROCYANIDE), CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET), CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE)].
Glides on very nicely over shadows. Easy to work with. Omits a good amount of product. Doesn't bleed. Nice brown colorsonya86, CAWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Does not last long
The first few times I used this I was impressed. It came out as a nice deep brown and flowed out easily. This continued for about 8 applications and then it became diluted looking and difficult to apply. Disappointing. I thought I had finally found a good brown eyeliner pen.foofoo3, NYWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Remind me about Benefit Cosmetics upcoming shows.