Bell + Howell Ultrasonic Pest Repeller Total Home and Garage 10-pack
Overview & Details
You don't need smelly, toxic chemicals or dangerous traps to rid your home of pests. These repellers use ultrasonic sound waves to help deter rats, roaches, mice and other unwelcome critters from localized areas. They're safe for use around children and most common pets and come in a variety of styles to suit any need. And with ten repellers, you'll have peace of mind that your entire property is protected.
What You Get
- 3 Ultrasonic pest repellers
- 2 Micro ultrasonic pest repellers
- Ultrasonic pest repeller with LED nightlight
- Ultrasonic pest repeller with LED nightlights and outlet
- 2 Ultrasonic pest repellers with outlets
- Ultrasonic pest repeller with dusk-to-dawn LED nightlight
- 10 Instruction inserts
Good to Know
- Although you may see results in a few days, we recommend giving the pest repeller 2 to 3 weeks for best results. Typical results may vary depending on the number of pests, type of pest and size of room.
- People with pacemakers or who use electronic devices that can be affected by ultrasonic sound waves should consult a physician before using this product.
- Avoid placing pest repellers behind furniture or other large items in your home.
- Safe to use around plants and pets such as dogs and cats. Since this product was developed to repel rodents, it is not advisable to use it around rodent pets such as gerbils, hamsters or ferrets.
- For indoor household use only.
|Model #:||Ultrasonic Repellers - 50167 Micro Repeller - SB-113 Nightlight Repellers - SB-118 Nightlight/Outlet Repellers - SB-194 Outlet Repellers - SB-104 Dusk-to-Dawn Repeller - SB-103|
|Measurements:||Ultrasonic Repellers - Approx. 2-3/4"L x 1-1/4"W x 3-1/4"H each Micro Repeller - Approx. 2-1/8" Diameter x 1-1/8"H Nightlight Repellers - Approx. 3"L x 1-1/2"W x 3-1/2"H each Nightlight/Outlet Repellers - Approx. 3-3/8"L x 1-1/2"W x 3-5/8"H each Outlet Repellers - Approx. 3-3/8"L x 1-1/2"W x 3-5/8"H each Dusk-to-Dawn Repeller - Approx. 2-1/2" Diameter x 2"H|
|Country of Origin:||China|
- Help deter and redirect rats, mice, spiders, roaches and ants from localized areas
Alternative method of home pest defense
- Pest control without chemicals, odors or traps
- For those who prefer not to use conventional methods
- Simply plug them into any household outlet (repellers have 2-prong plugs)
Ultrasonic speaker inside
- Emits sound waves that only pests can hear
- Annoys pests and helps drive them away
- Sound is out of the range of hearing for humans and most common household pets
Red LED light on front of unit
- Blinks to indicate the unit is working
- Discreet and inconspicuous
Mini pest repellers
- One mini pest repeller will be effective in an average-size room
- Additional units will be required in larger areas
- Areas such as attics, basements, garages and large storage areas may require more than one unit
Pest repellers with LED nightlights
- Ideal for walkways, bathrooms, bedrooms, stairways and more
- Sensor-activated lights come on when the area is dark
Pest repellers with 2-prong outlets
- Allow continued access to plug in lamps and other electronics while using your pest repellers
Works on Bugs
I've been using these for several months and haven't seen any bugs. The exterminator has treated the house and surroundings shortly before these devices came so I'm sure that is part of the success. But the bugs haven't returned after several months.bolgirl47, SC
Good for Rodents, not so much for spiders
I purchased in January and have not seen a mouse since. However, it does not repel spiders. I have killed 2 already today.walborn, FL
OK it works I'M CLEAR very CLEAR of all typesJESSIE92, NYWas this review helpful? 0 out of 1 found this review helpful
I have to admit I had my doubts. I live in TX and the bugs down here are many and large. I was having a hard time riding my home of spiders and water bugs. After a month of these plugged in I only found one spider! Now after 3 months of having these I have found NO BUGS of any kind inside my home! I am ecstatic and a true believer! No more toxic bug spray for me! Thank you Bell & Howell!acsjbs, TX
These really do work . The only problem I had was; they advertised a 10 pack and I only received 8. I sent an email about it to customer service and never got a response. I did not want to send them back.nanajoy631, MA