Bell + Howell Ultrasonic Pest Repeller Total Home and Garage 10-pack
Overview & Details
You don't need smelly, toxic chemicals or dangerous traps to rid your home of pests. These repellers use ultrasonic sound waves to help deter rats, roaches, mice and other unwelcome critters from localized areas. They're safe for use around children and most common pets and come in a variety of styles to suit any need. And with ten repellers, you'll have peace of mind that your entire property is protected.
What You Get
- 3 Ultrasonic pest repellers
- 2 Micro ultrasonic pest repellers
- Ultrasonic pest repeller with LED nightlight
- Ultrasonic pest repeller with LED nightlights and outlet
- 2 Ultrasonic pest repellers with outlets
- Ultrasonic pest repeller with dusk-to-dawn LED nightlight
- 10 Instruction inserts
Good to Know
- Although you may see results in a few days, we recommend giving the pest repeller 2 to 3 weeks for best results. Typical results may vary depending on the number of pests, type of pest and size of room.
- People with pacemakers or who use electronic devices that can be affected by ultrasonic sound waves should consult a physician before using this product.
- Avoid placing pest repellers behind furniture or other large items in your home.
- Safe to use around plants and pets such as dogs and cats. Since this product was developed to repel rodents, it is not advisable to use it around rodent pets such as gerbils, hamsters or ferrets.
- For indoor household use only.
|Model #:||Ultrasonic Repellers - 50167 Micro Repeller - SB-113 Nightlight Repellers - SB-118 Nightlight/Outlet Repellers - SB-194 Outlet Repellers - SB-104 Dusk-to-Dawn Repeller - SB-103|
|Measurements:||Ultrasonic Repellers - Approx. 2-3/4"L x 1-1/4"W x 3-1/4"H each Micro Repeller - Approx. 2-1/8" Diameter x 1-1/8"H Nightlight Repellers - Approx. 3"L x 1-1/2"W x 3-1/2"H each Nightlight/Outlet Repellers - Approx. 3-3/8"L x 1-1/2"W x 3-5/8"H each Outlet Repellers - Approx. 3-3/8"L x 1-1/2"W x 3-5/8"H each Dusk-to-Dawn Repeller - Approx. 2-1/2" Diameter x 2"H|
|Country of Origin:||China|
- Help deter and redirect rats, mice, spiders, roaches and ants from localized areas
Alternative method of home pest defense
- Pest control without chemicals, odors or traps
- For those who prefer not to use conventional methods
- Simply plug them into any household outlet (repellers have 2-prong plugs)
Ultrasonic speaker inside
- Emits sound waves that only pests can hear
- Annoys pests and helps drive them away
- Sound is out of the range of hearing for humans and most common household pets
Red LED light on front of unit
- Blinks to indicate the unit is working
- Discreet and inconspicuous
Mini pest repellers
- One mini pest repeller will be effective in an average-size room
- Additional units will be required in larger areas
- Areas such as attics, basements, garages and large storage areas may require more than one unit
Pest repellers with LED nightlights
- Ideal for walkways, bathrooms, bedrooms, stairways and more
- Sensor-activated lights come on when the area is dark
Pest repellers with 2-prong outlets
- Allow continued access to plug in lamps and other electronics while using your pest repellers
I have to admit I had my doubts. I live in TX and the bugs down here are many and large. I was having a hard time riding my home of spiders and water bugs. After a month of these plugged in I only found one spider! Now after 3 months of having these I have found NO BUGS of any kind inside my home! I am ecstatic and a true believer! No more toxic bug spray for me! Thank you Bell & Howell!acsjbs, TX
These really do work . The only problem I had was; they advertised a 10 pack and I only received 8. I sent an email about it to customer service and never got a response. I did not want to send them back.nanajoy631, MA
Recently we have had black ants invade our bathroom and bedroom. We purchased a product where ants take the poison back to the queen and kills all the ants. The ants died before they made it back to the queen, so dead ants in the bathroom and bedroom. Purchased 1 set and did not notice much difference at first. Then we had a power outage for 24 hours and the ants were back in full force. After the power was restored we noticed the ants vanishing. We are now ant free! I purchased another set so I could be sure and cover each room. Very happy I bought this product!brooklyn4, IL
Love this product. Yes it really works! We love to leave our doors open and mice and rats run inside. With the ultrasonic pest repeller we have notice there is no more wasted food no nosies at night and our family dog don't go crazy trying to catch them. We have a double decker home. So I put them up stairs, down stairs, in our washer room and garage.happy195197, HI
I have used these for many years, so decided to get some new ones. This is a great value for what you get. I love the ones that have a little night light and extra outlet. Since using these I have never seen any spiders, ants, any critters at all.bearlover12, CA