Bell + Howell Ultrasonic Pest Repeller Total Home and Garage 10-pack
We think you will love these just as much
Overview & Details
You don't need smelly, toxic chemicals or dangerous traps to rid your home of pests. These repellers use ultrasonic sound waves to help deter rats, roaches, mice and other unwelcome critters from localized areas. They're safe for use around children and most common pets and come in a variety of styles to suit any need. And with ten repellers, you'll have peace of mind that your entire property is protected.
What You Get
- 2 Ultrasonic pest repellers
- Micro ultrasonic pest repeller
- 2 Ultrasonic pest repellers with LED nightlights
- 2 Ultrasonic pest repellers with LED nightlights and outlets
- 2 Ultrasonic pest repellers with outlets
- Ultrasonic pest repeller with dusk-to-dawn LED nightlight
- 10 Instruction inserts
Good to Know
- Although you may see results in a few days, we recommend giving the pest repeller 2 to 3 weeks for best results. Typical results may vary depending on the number of pests, type of pest and size of room.
- People with pacemakers or who use electronic devices that can be affected by ultrasonic sound waves should consult a physician before using this product.
- Avoid placing pest repellers behind furniture or other large items in your home.
- Safe to use around plants and pets such as dogs and cats. Since this product was developed to repel rodents, it is not advisable to use it around rodent pets such as gerbils, hamsters or ferrets.
- For indoor household use only.
|Color Choices:||Bronze, Gray, Taupe or White|
|Model #:||Ultrasonic Repellers - 50167 Micro Repeller - SB-113 Nightlight Repellers - SB-118 Nightlight/Outlet Repellers - SB-194 Outlet Repellers - SB-104 Dusk-to-Dawn Repeller - SB-103|
|Measurements:||Ultrasonic Repellers - Approx. 2-3/4"L x 1-1/4"W x 3-1/4"H each Micro Repeller - Approx. 2-1/8" Diameter x 1-1/8"H Nightlight Repellers - Approx. 3"L x 1-1/2"W x 3-1/2"H each Nightlight/Outlet Repellers - Approx. 3-3/8"L x 1-1/2"W x 3-5/8"H each Outlet Repellers - Approx. 3-3/8"L x 1-1/2"W x 3-5/8"H each Dusk-to-Dawn Repeller - Approx. 2-1/2" Diameter x 2"H|
|Country of Origin:||China|
- Help deter and redirect rats, mice, spiders, roaches and ants from localized areas
Alternative method of home pest defense
- Pest control without chemicals, odors or traps
- For those who prefer not to use conventional methods
- Simply plug them into any household outlet (repellers have 2-prong plugs)
Ultrasonic speaker inside
- Emits sound waves that only pests can hear
- Annoys pests and helps drive them away
- Sound is out of the range of hearing for humans and most common household pets
Red LED light on front of unit
- Blinks to indicate the unit is working
- Discreet and inconspicuous
Mini pest repellers
- One mini pest repeller will be effective in an average-size room
- Additional units will be required in larger areas
- Areas such as attics, basements, garages and large storage areas may require more than one unit
Pest repellers with LED nightlights
- Ideal for walkways, bathrooms, bedrooms, stairways and more
- Sensor-activated lights come on when the area is dark
Pest repellers with 2-prong outlets
- Allow continued access to plug in lamps and other electronics while using your pest repellers
It Works ... At Least for Me
Had doubts. Ants in kitchen and my bathroom (odd). Plugged in three in the kitchen and one in the bathroom. Did wait for a week or two, but have not seen any ants for a good while now. Nightlight also is a bonus. Because there are 10 gave a few to friends.Ervie, CAWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Pest are turned upside down deadMeemy1, NY
I have the original set for many years. I am replacing them for this upgraded version.A3411, VA
how can something not poisonous to your family and pets be a repellent to pests? who knows! but it really works! I used all 10 repellents around my basement and garage and have yet to see one spider, spider web or any other pests. some devices have a built in outlet and some others have a night light - nice touches.nlrod, MD
I waited a while before I did the review to make sure they really worked. I have been using then for a month now I have not seen 1 spider, ant not roach since I have installed them in my house. Try them for yourself don't just take anyone else opinion but I think you will be very happy with the out come.Catphat, FL