Bell + Howell Ultrasonic Pest Repeller 9-piece Combo Pack
Overview & Details
You're always a gracious host, so you don't kill pests, you simply encourage them to leave. These repellers use ultrasonic sound waves to help deter rats, roaches, mice and other unwelcome critters from localized areas. No need for harmful chemicals, messy sprays or dangerous traps. They're safe for homes with children and most common pets, too. And with nine repellers, you can cover most of your property with a sonic butler that ushers pests out.
What You Get
- 3 Ultrasonic pest repellers
- Micro ultrasonic pest repeller
- 2 Ultrasonic pest repellers with LED nightlights
- 3 Ultrasonic pest repellers with LED nightlights and outlets
- 9 Instruction inserts
Good to Know
- Although you may see results in a few days, we recommend giving the pest repeller 2 to 3 weeks for best results. Typical results may vary depending on the number of pests, type of pest and size of room.
- People with pacemakers or who use electronic devices that can be affected by ultrasonic sound waves should consult a physician before using this product.
- Avoid placing pest repellers behind furniture or other large items in your home.
- Safe to use around plants and pets such as dogs and cats. Since this product was developed to repel rodents, it is not advisable to use this product around rodent pets such as gerbils, hamsters or ferrets.
- For indoor household use only.
|Model #:||Ultrasonic Repellers - 50167 Micro Repeller - SB-113 Nightlight Repellers - SB-118 Nightlight/Outlet Repellers - SB-194|
|Measurements:||Ultrasonic Repellers - Approx. 2-3/4"L x 1-1/2"W x 3-1/4"H each Micro Repeller - Approx. 2-1/8" Diameter x 1-1/8"H Nightlight Repellers - Approx. 3"L x 1-1/2"W x 3-1/2"H each Nightlight/Outlet Repellers - Approx. 3-3/8"L x 1-1/2"W x 3-5/8"H each|
|Country of Origin:||China|
- Help deter and redirect rats, mice, spiders, roaches and ants from localized areas
Alternative method of home pest defense
- Pest control without chemicals, odors or traps
- For those who prefer not to use conventional methods
- Simply plug them into any household outlet (repellers have 2-prong plugs)
Ultrasonic speaker inside
- Emits a sound that only pests can hear
- Annoys pests and helps drive them away
- Sound is out of the range of hearing for humans and most common household pets
Red LED light on front of unit
- Indicates the unit is working
- Discreet and inconspicuous
Mini pest repellers
- One mini pest repeller will be effective in an average-size room
- Additional units will be required in larger areas
- Areas such as attics, basements, garages and large storage areas may require more than one unit
Pest repellers with LED nightlights
- Ideal for walkways, bathrooms, bedrooms, stairways and more
- Sensor-activated lights come on when the area is dark
Pest repellers with 2-prong outlets
- Allows continued access to plug in lamps and other electronics while using your pest repellers
I purchased this pack because I needed additional units for my livingroom. I have my parrot cage there and I got tired of buying ant baits for that room. I put 2 in the livingroom and one in the powder room next to it. Hoping to not see any ants this spring. I like that there are different sizes for different plugs and the night lights on them are great.SWEETWOMN, NY
Wonderful product! I really like the ones with side plugs as they are very versatile and allowed me to use in places where I needed 3 outlets. Also am happy that all have nightlights. Very cost effective as I won't have to pay for company to spray inside my house. Order, you will definitely be pleased when you plug in and see the blinking red lights.Prescottkid, AZ