Bell + Howell Ultrasonic Pest Repeller 9-piece Combo Pack
Overview & Details
You're always a gracious host, so you don't kill pests, you simply encourage them to leave. These repellers use ultrasonic sound waves to help deter rats, roaches, mice and other unwelcome critters from localized areas. No need for harmful chemicals, messy sprays or dangerous traps. They're safe for homes with children and most common pets, too. And with nine repellers, you can cover most of your property with a sonic butler that ushers pests out.
What You Get
- 3 Ultrasonic pest repellers
- Micro ultrasonic pest repeller
- 2 Ultrasonic pest repellers with LED nightlights
- 3 Ultrasonic pest repellers with LED nightlights and outlets
- 9 Instruction inserts
Good to Know
- Although you may see results in a few days, we recommend giving the pest repeller 2 to 3 weeks for best results. Typical results may vary depending on the number of pests, type of pest and size of room.
- People with pacemakers or who use electronic devices that can be affected by ultrasonic sound waves should consult a physician before using this product.
- Avoid placing pest repellers behind furniture or other large items in your home.
- Safe to use around plants and pets such as dogs and cats. Since this product was developed to repel rodents, it is not advisable to use this product around rodent pets such as gerbils, hamsters or ferrets.
- For indoor household use only.
|Model #:||Ultrasonic Repellers - 50167 Micro Repeller - SB-113 Nightlight Repellers - SB-118 Nightlight/Outlet Repellers - SB-194|
|Measurements:||Ultrasonic Repellers - Approx. 2-3/4"L x 1-1/2"W x 3-1/4"H each Micro Repeller - Approx. 2-1/8" Diameter x 1-1/8"H Nightlight Repellers - Approx. 3"L x 1-1/2"W x 3-1/2"H each Nightlight/Outlet Repellers - Approx. 3-3/8"L x 1-1/2"W x 3-5/8"H each|
|Country of Origin:||China|
- Help deter and redirect rats, mice, spiders, roaches and ants from localized areas
Alternative method of home pest defense
- Pest control without chemicals, odors or traps
- For those who prefer not to use conventional methods
- Simply plug them into any household outlet (repellers have 2-prong plugs)
Ultrasonic speaker inside
- Emits a sound that only pests can hear
- Annoys pests and helps drive them away
- Sound is out of the range of hearing for humans and most common household pets
Red LED light on front of unit
- Indicates the unit is working
- Discreet and inconspicuous
Mini pest repellers
- One mini pest repeller will be effective in an average-size room
- Additional units will be required in larger areas
- Areas such as attics, basements, garages and large storage areas may require more than one unit
Pest repellers with LED nightlights
- Ideal for walkways, bathrooms, bedrooms, stairways and more
- Sensor-activated lights come on when the area is dark
Pest repellers with 2-prong outlets
- Allows continued access to plug in lamps and other electronics while using your pest repellers
I love these just need to know how long they last some of my red lights are not on. So does that mean they are not working.jayden2011, FLWas this review helpful? 0 out of 1 found this review helpful
this is my first time purchasing this product and hoping it keep boxelder bugs away. anyone has any idea how long will this product last for? it does not sayCELI76, NYWas this review helpful? 2 out of 6 found this review helpful
I bought a set of these for my home over a year ago when I moved to SC. I put them everywhere....even on my screened in and outdoor porches. I have not had a bug in my home since. I can only attribute it to these repellers. We put one in the attic, and it seems to have deterred the squirrels from trying to get in. When I saw this special, I bought another set. Ive read mixed reviews, but for me these things are so worth the investment!BEAUREGARDE, SCWas this review helpful? 8 out of 8 found this review helpful
I bought these reseller combo pack got 9 pieces didn't need them all so I shared with my neighbors and they appreciated them have seen any spiders works fast.!sherry011, OHWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful
I purchased this pack because I needed additional units for my livingroom. I have my parrot cage there and I got tired of buying ant baits for that room. I put 2 in the livingroom and one in the powder room next to it. Hoping to not see any ants this spring. I like that there are different sizes for different plugs and the night lights on them are great.SWEETWOMN, NYWas this review helpful? 7 out of 11 found this review helpful