Bell + Howell Ultrasonic Pest Repeller 8-pack
Overview & Details
Show those pesky pests the door. These repellers use ultrasonic sound waves to help deter rats, roaches, mice and other unwelcome critters from localized areas. No need for harmful chemicals, messy sprays or dangerous traps. They're safe for homes with children and most common pets, too. Bye-bye, bugs. Arrivederci, rodents. Hello, home peace of mind.
What You Get
- 8 Ultrasonic pest repellers
- Instruction insert
Good to Know
- People with pacemakers or who use electronic devices that can be affected by ultrasonic sound waves should consult a physician before using this product.
- Avoid placing pest repellers behind furniture or other large items in your home.
- Use 1 unit per average-sized room. Additional units will be required in larger areas.
- Areas such as attics, basements, garages and large storage areas may require more than 1 unit.
- Safe to use around plants and pets such as dogs and cats. Since this product was developed to repel rodents, it is not advisable to use this product around rodent pets such as gerbils, hamsters or ferrets.
- For indoor household use only.
|Measurements:||Approx. 2-3/4"L x 1-1/2"W x 3-1/4"H each|
|Weight:||Approx. 1.6 oz. each|
|Power Source:||Wall outlet|
- Help deter pests from localized areas
- Help repel unwanted rats, mice, spiders, roaches and ants from localized areas
Alternative method of home pest defense
- Pest control without chemicals, odors or traps
- For those who prefer not to use conventional methods
Ultrasonic speaker inside
- Emits a sound that only pests can hear
- Annoys pests and helps drive them away
- Sound is out of the range of hearing for humans and most common household pets
Red LED light on front of unit
- Indicates the unit is working
- Inconspicuous design
Bell Howell pest control
I would up to spiders everyday, since I received the product 2 days later no more spiders. I have to tell my friends and familyMarvalos1, FLWas this review helpful? 0 out of 1 found this review helpful
Not a Bug, Spider, etc in sight
Well I live in a little Forest by the sea and I was tired of sharing my home, bed with Gods little creatures so I purchased this 8-pack, plugged into all outlets and NO more bugs. No corpses laying around they just turn around and leave. I unplugged them when I went on vacation but that was a mistake cause they were in every room.Sun78, CAWas this review helpful? 8 out of 9 found this review helpful
Electronic pest repellers
Easy to install. No one can completely eradicate each and every bug from one's house, but I do think this has helped us. I was worried that it might bother or harm a friend's dog as they came to visit, but the dog seemed oblivious to them. I'm glad I bought them.AndiR, FLWas this review helpful? 4 out of 5 found this review helpful
No more silverfish
Finally found something that has gotten rid of those horrible little things.cajunmama1946, LAWas this review helpful? 12 out of 13 found this review helpful
Bought almost a year ago for camping. I have a seasonal site down the Jersey Shore in a campground. My trailer is big with a Florida room. I plugged them in Memorial Day weekend and worked all summer long. You get periods were you see some ants and I have to say I might have saw 4 all summer long. Truly amazing. Plugging in again this season!chichette, NYWas this review helpful? 10 out of 11 found this review helpful