Bell + Howell Ultrasonic Pest Repeller 8-pack
Overview & Details
Show those pesky pests the door. These repellers use ultrasonic sound waves to help deter rats, roaches, mice and other unwelcome critters from localized areas. No need for harmful chemicals, messy sprays or dangerous traps. They're safe for homes with children and most common pets, too. Bye-bye, bugs. Arrivederci, rodents. Hello, home peace of mind.
What You Get
- 8 Ultrasonic pest repellers
- Instruction insert
Good to Know
- People with pacemakers or who use electronic devices that can be affected by ultrasonic sound waves should consult a physician before using this product.
- Avoid placing pest repellers behind furniture or other large items in your home.
- Use 1 unit per average-sized room. Additional units will be required in larger areas.
- Areas such as attics, basements, garages and large storage areas may require more than 1 unit.
- Safe to use around plants and pets such as dogs and cats. Since this product was developed to repel rodents, it is not advisable to use this product around rodent pets such as gerbils, hamsters or ferrets.
- For indoor household use only.
|Measurements:||Approx. 2-3/4"L x 1-1/2"W x 3-1/4"H each|
|Weight:||Approx. 1.6 oz. each|
|Power Source:||Wall outlet|
- Help deter pests from localized areas
- Help repel unwanted rats, mice, spiders, roaches and ants from localized areas
Alternative method of home pest defense
- Pest control without chemicals, odors or traps
- For those who prefer not to use conventional methods
Ultrasonic speaker inside
- Emits a sound that only pests can hear
- Annoys pests and helps drive them away
- Sound is out of the range of hearing for humans and most common household pets
Red LED light on front of unit
- Indicates the unit is working
- Inconspicuous design
Bought almost a year ago for camping. I have a seasonal site down the Jersey Shore in a campground. My trailer is big with a Florida room. I plugged them in Memorial Day weekend and worked all summer long. You get periods were you see some ants and I have to say I might have saw 4 all summer long. Truly amazing. Plugging in again this season!chichette, NY
They Really Work !!!
I previously bought some, but didn't have them in every room. I did get mice every winter. This year I bought lots more. I put them in my bathroom off my bedroom where I had one. I also put one in my kitchen and also in my entry way in the laundry room. That made a difference. This is the first year I have not had mice in my bathroom and under my kitchen cabinets. By adding more, they totally have worked. I'm a believer. Just make sure you have one in EVERY room. By adding the 2 bathrooms, kitchen and mud room it made a difference. I also have them up stairs and in the basement. As you can tell, I have lots of them. Don't hesitate, buy them.Cindy9650, MI
my daughter has 4 children and housing unit of 6 apartments ( side by side) have had mice ever since she has moved in. in addition to the glue traps she has caught several mice, but once I purchased these for her, life has been back to normal. I don't care if the mice leave the building, as long as they are not in her unit. bravo to Bell and Howell, for making a product that delivers and the price was phenomenal. I wouldn't care if the units only lasted one year, but we shall see.nanasangels, MA