Bell + Howell Ultrasonic 9-pack Total Home & Garage Pest Repellers
Overview & Details
You don't need smelly, toxic chemicals or dangerous traps to rid your home of pests. These repellers use ultrasonic sound waves to help deter rats, roaches, mice and other unwelcome critters from localized areas. They're safe for use around children and most common pets and come in a variety of styles to suit any need. And with nine versatile repellers — including one with 2 USB ports — you'll have peace of mind that your entire property is protected.
What You Get
- 2 Ultrasonic pest repellers
- Ultrasonic pest repeller with 2 USB ports
- Ultrasonic pest repeller with outlet
- Ultrasonic pest repeller with LED nightlight
- Ultrasonic pest repeller with LED nightlight and outlet
- 2 Micro ultrasonic pest repellers
- Micro ultrasonic pest repeller with LED nightlight
- 9 Instruction inserts
Good to Know
- Although you may see results in a few days, we recommend giving the pest repeller 2 to 3 weeks for best results. Typical results may vary depending on the number of pests, type of pest and size of room.
- People with pacemakers or who use electronic devices that can be affected by ultrasonic sound waves should consult a physician before using this product.
- Avoid placing pest repellers behind furniture or other large items in your home.
- Safe to use around plants and pets such as dogs and cats. Since this product was developed to repel rodents, it is not advisable to use it around rodent pets such as gerbils, hamsters or ferrets.
- For indoor household use only.
|Color Choices:||Gray, Taupe or White|
|Model #:||Ultrasonic Repellers - 50167 Ultrasonic USB Repeller - 50136 Outlet Repeller - SB-104 Nightlight Repeller with LED - SB-118 Nightlight/Outlet Repeller - SB-194 Micro Repellers - SB-113 Micro Nightlight Repeller with LED - SB-103|
|Measurements:||Ultrasonic Repellers - Approx. 2-3/4"L x 1-1/4"W x 3-1/4"H each Ultrasonic USB Repeller - Approx. 2-3/4"L x 1-1/4"W x 3-1/4"H Outlet Repeller - Approx. 3-3/8"L x 1-1/2"W x 3-5/8"H Nightlight Repeller - Approx. 3"L x 1-1/2"W x 3-1/2"H Nightlight/Outlet Repeller - Approx. 3-3/8"L x 1-1/2"W x 3-5/8"H Micro Repellers - Approx. 2-1/8" Diameter x 1-1/8"H each Micro Nightlight Repeller with LED - Approx. 2-1/2"L x 1"W x 2-1/2"H|
|Country of Origin:||China|
- Help deter and redirect rats, mice, spiders, roaches and ants from localized areas
- One pest repeller will be effective in an average-sized room
- Areas such as attics, basements, garages and large storage areas may require more than one unit
Alternative method of home pest defense
- Pest control without chemicals, odors or traps
- For those who prefer not to use conventional methods
- Simply plug them into any household outlet (repellers have 2-prong plugs)
Ultrasonic speaker inside
- Emits sound waves that only pests can hear
- Annoys pests and helps drive them away
- Sound is out of the range of hearing for humans and most common household pets
Red LED light on front of unit
- Blinks to indicate the unit is working
- Discreet and inconspicuous
Pest repeller with 2 USB ports
- Keep your outlets free while enjoying pest control in your home
Pest repellers with dusk-to-dawn LED nightlights
- Ideal for walkways, bathrooms, bedrooms, stairways and more
- Sensor-activated dusk-to-dawn LED lights come on when the area is dark
Pest repellers with 2-prong outlets
- Allow continued access to plug in lamps and other electronics while using your pest repellers
Micro pest repellers
- Lower-profile, less conspicuous design
- Additional units will be required in larger areas
I believe it's working
Well I got them plugged them in and havent heard those little critters in my area. I do believe these are working fine but I need more for the basement. How do we get to those that are in the floor boards because I believe that's where they ran to.I put more on the top level and the 2nd floor and basement . More power or more units.please. Some are stubborn i know how long should I wait?Coocoobird4, NJ
These Work Very Well!!!
Thank you HSN. I no longer have an insect problem. This works for every insect. I have purchased more for my family!!The only other concern is that they do effect your Electric Bill cost. But, if you are like me, it is worth it!!Ms-Claudia11, MI
Gets rid of those pesky palmetto bugs. I plugged them around the house and garage. No sign of those pesky critters. Love it. Bought two sets and give away one set. Received good reviews about this product. Buying another set for my daughter. Red light and slight beep does not bother me as long as there are no roaches. I'm good. The beep is very minimal. The units with the night lights are great.CarolMag, FL
so far so good
have not seen ANY bugs, etc, since installing 1 month ago....let's hope it keeps up....rpm13, NJWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
Mega rat-mice-roach problem GONE
These are little miracles. Was away from my home for 6 months. Ants, roaches, rats, mice - families of them - had taken over. Plugged these puppies in and left everything alone for a couple of weeks. Everybody was GONE. My neighbor told me she heard something up on her roof in the nite. It wasn't Santa - it was probably my former "tenants." No poison - no dead critters. Not even the ants stayed.CHEEZECAKE, FLWas this review helpful? 6 out of 8 found this review helpful