Bell + Howell Day and Night Polarized Car Visor
Overview & Details
Blinding sun when driving can stop you in your tracks. This polarized car visor enhances colors, blocks blinding glare and improves optical clarity by using light-filtering technology. Just clip it to your existing visor and see things in a whole new light. Safe travels.
What You Get
- Day/Night polarized car visor
- Eagle polarized lens tester
Good to Know
- Designed to be placed just in your line of sight and may not be as large as your vehicle's visor.
- Lens may not completely cover your field of vision.
- There is a film on each side of each lens that should be removed before use.
- When not in use flip the daytime and nighttime lenses upward against the car visor and both will lay flat.
|Measurements:||Approx. 11-2/3"L x 7"W x 1-3/4"H|
|Care:||Wipe clean with cloth|
|Country of Origin:||China|
Works on your current car visor
- No installation needed
- Clips on to most car visors
- Enhances colors
- Improves optical clarity
- Blocks blinding glare
- No need to use your car visor that you cannot see through
- Unobstructed vision
- Reduces nighttime headlight glare
- For day and night driving
Nighttime lens (Yellow)
- Brightens vision
- Helps reduce headlight glare
- Flip the daytime lens upward toward the windshield
- Flip the nighttime lens downward
Daytime lens (Gray)
- Effectively blocks UV rays
- Helps reduce sun glare
- Flip the daytime lens down, the mirrored surface of the daytime lens should be facing the windshield
- Make sure the nighttime lens is still in the up position
Day n night
I'm still waitingkdogg69, VTWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
A good sun visor
Only use this at night time I do a lot of my drive-in in the dragons lots of the sun from being up in your face so you can see everything on the roads a lot bettercup6, MAWas this review helpful? 2 out of 4 found this review helpful
Excellent Product.joycie5, FLWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Better than Sunglasses
Visor works very well for sunlight and is more convenient than sunglasses. I would recommend this visor.kirbyjames, FLWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
I can see clearly now....
This visor is great and I would definitely recommend people to purchase it. Little hint if your short and sit low in your seat, put your car visor down like you normally would and attach the Bell & Howell Visor to it rather then how they recommend you do it. It works better for me that way and it might help you as well if you can barely see over the steering wheel like me. I actually have people asking me where I got it when I go places. Worth every penny.Justsayin53, TNWas this review helpful? 6 out of 6 found this review helpful