Beekman 1802 Potato Peel Milk Facial
What It Is
A peel that is shown to help improve the look of skin texture, reduce the look of rough skin for smoother looking skin, uncover "fresh" topical skin, help improve the look of fine lines and wrinkles, brighten the look of skin, diminish the look of pores and help dull skin appear more radiant.
What You Get
- 1.69 oz. Potato Peel Milk Facial
What It Does
- Contains moisturizers known to temporarily plump the appearance of skin, help diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and help hydrate/ moisturize/ nourish skin with moisture
- Contains goat milk, rich in vitamins
- Contains potato pulp extract, which contains abundant starch, vitamins B6, and C
- Contains Vitamin E, an antioxidant that may help fight against free radical aggressors
- Free of fragrance, alcohol, paraben, sulfate, formaldehyde, phthalate, and talc
Consumer Perception Survey
In a consumer perception survey with participants using this product after 1st application, 91% agreed this product left their skin soft.
BM POTATOPEEL FACIAL
Ingredients: Water, Glycolic Acid, Glycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Lactic Acid, Dipropylene Glycol, Lactobionic Acid, Lactobacillus/Punica Granatum Fruit Ferment Extract, Solanum Tuberosum (Potato) Pulp Extract, Polysorbate 20, Xanthan Gum, Gellan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Caramel, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, !,2-Hexanediol, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Sodium Phytate, Goat Milk (Caprae Lac), Tocopherol
About The Brand
Remind me about upcoming Beekman 1802 shows.
When To Watch
with Host Sarah Anderson