new! Beekman 1802 Milk Drops Probiotic Ceramide Serum
Beekman 1802 Milk Drops Probiotic Ceramide Serum
What It Is
This lightweight but highly concentrated serum invigorates dull skin to awaken its natural glow. Formulated with Triple Milk Complex, containing goat milk and cow's milk probiotic.
What You Get
- .95 fl. oz. Milk Drops Probiotic Ceramide Serum
What It Does
- Helps hydrate and bring out your skin's radiance
- Contains ceramide 3, squalane and hyaluronic acid as well as our Triple Milk Complex, including a probiotic
- Free of fragrance, sulfates, parabens, mineral oil, alcohol, and phthalates
- Safe for sensitive skin
Consumer Perception Survey
- In a Consumer Survey of 30 participants after 4-weeks using the Goat Milk Probiotic Ceramide Serum daily
- 90% said their skin felt hydrated
- 96% said serum left skin soft
- 96% said it absorbed quickly
- 93% said it did not feel greasy
- 86% said it refreshes the look of skin
- 86% said it gave skin a healthy-looking glow
How to Use
- Apply a few drops to face and gently massage into skin.
- Use right after cleansing skin, and before applying moisturizer and SPF.
- Mix with any Beekman 1802 serum, cream, or oil to lock in moisture.
|Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Rosa Damascena Flower Extract, Glycerin, Ceramide 3, Caprae Lac (Goat Milk), Colostrum, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Lactose, Milk Protein, Sodium Hyaluronate, Squalane, Ubi- quinone (CoQ10), Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Honey, Eryngium Alpinum (Blue Thistle) Flower Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Symphytum Officinale Rhizome (Comfrey) Root Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Fruit Extract, Populus Tremuloides (Aspen) Bark Extract, Whey Protein, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Sclerotium Gum, Lecithin, Hydrogenated Lecithin Pullulan, Silica, C10-18 Triglycerides|
About The Brand
Remind me about upcoming Beekman 1802 shows.