Beekman 1802 Blaak Goat Milk Serum
We think you will love these just as much
$78.00 - $178.00
Overview & Details
Beekman 1802 Blaak Goat Milk Serum
What It Is
Concentrated serum for all skin types that absorbs quickly for a boost of key ingredients that help even out the look of skin tone and reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
What You Get
- 1.1 oz. Blaak Goat Milk Serum
What It Does
- Helps improve the look of skin and smooth the appearance of wrinkles
- Helps seal in moisture and condition skin
- Provides an antioxidant boost to fight against free radical aggressors
- Helps improve the feel of softness and suppleness
- Formulated with peptides, ingredient complexes, goat milk, plankton extract, pomegranate, green tea and colostrum; free of sulfates, parabens, petroleum and phosphates
Consumer Perception Survey
In a consumer perception survey of 35 female subjects from 40 to 65 years of age who used Blaak Goat Milk Serum for 8 weeks:
- 77% reported a visible reduction in fine lines and wrinkles on the face
- 94% felt an improvement in skin hydration
- 85% reported that their skin felt refreshed in the morning
- 88% reported an increase in the feel of softness and suppleness
- 82% felt the product absorbed quickly
- 82% reported their skin felt significantly smoother in the morning
- 91% felt like their makeup went on smoothly immediately after using the product
- 94% reported their skin felt moisturized overnight
- 82% felt more comfortable in their own skin after using the product
- 91% said the product was gentle on their skin
How to Use
- Apply to freshly cleansed skin as the first step before any other skincare products and prior to applying makeup.
- Pump a pea-sized amount and apply directly to face.
- Using the tips of your fingers, gently pat an even layer onto skin.
- Use twice daily, morning and night.
Made in USA
|Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Caprae Lac (Goat Milk), Alginic Acid, Ceramide NP, Ceramide AP, Colostrum, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Plankton Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Fruit Extract, Sea Salt Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Carbomer, Lactobacillus/Milk Solids/Soybean Oil Ferment, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cyclodextrin, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Sodium Benzoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ceramide EOP, Lecithin, Cholesterol, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Phytosphingosine, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Yeast Polysaccharides, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide.|
I use this at night. Im greedy I use a squirt on face and neck, then mix a squirt with their Blaak night cream for dry skin. My skin is so hydrated in the morning I can skip moisturizer and just apply sunscreen. Im 61, fair dry thin skin sensitive.Krisb60, WAWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Great for using with tretinoin
Ceramide based serum that is just lovely. It is very nice that a little goes a long way. I use it over another peptide serum Id used forever but I notice a positive difference in skin tone in a few days. Dont care for the smell and am disappointed their night creams have lavender which Im allergic to but Ill keep using this along with the light as air eye cream which is really great for dried out skin.wlq518, NYWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
Back for more
I've been using this for a short time now and like what I see in the morning. My face never looked so rested for a 66 year old gal. I can feel a difference right away when applied to my face.Paashoo, SCWas this review helpful? 14 out of 15 found this review helpful
Excellent product. I have very oily skin and am early sixties so finding a product for wrinkles and oily skin is difficult. This is perfect and would highly recommend!!!tuddler, PAWas this review helpful? 17 out of 19 found this review helpful
Remind me about Beekman 1802 upcoming shows.