Beekman 1802 3-pk Golden Booster Vitamin C Skin Care Serum Auto-Ship®
What It Is
Three gorgeous glass bottles of the Neighbor-favorite Golden Booster Amla Berry Vitamin C Brightening Serum. It's never been easier to customize each day's skin care to what your skin needs.
What You Get
- (3) .5 fl. oz. Golden Booster Amla Berry Vitamin C Serum
What It Does
- Contains Ascorbyl Palmitate, a form of Vitamin C, which is an antioxidant that may help fight against free radical aggressors
- Contains Lactic Acid, an exfoliant known to temporarily brighten the look of uneven skin tone and dull-looking skin
- Contains moisturizers to help temporarily plump the appearance of skin and help improve and diminish the look of fine lines and wrinkles
- Contains Glycerin, known to temporarily moisturize the skin
- Formulated with Withania Somnifera (Ashwagandha) Root Extract, Ocimum Sanctum (Holy Basil) Leaf Extract and Amla Berry
Consumer Perception Survey
In a consumer perception survey conducted 30 minutes after applying the product, 100% of participants agreed that this product left skin feeling soft.
- Receive every 90 days for 1 year or longer while supplies last, or customize your personal schedule and get a shipment as often as you would like; you can change your frequency through Auto-Ship Manager on HSN.com
- If you select FlexPay for your initial Auto-Ship shipment, all subsequent shipments will be billed on 3 FlexPay payments, with the exception of Andrew Lessman products, crafts and coins
- Choose #843162 to purchase this item without Auto-Ship service
Golden Booster Amla Berry Vitamin C Serum 0.5oz
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Phyllanthus Emblica (Amla Berry) Fruit Extract, Xanthan Gum, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Withania Somnifera (Ashwagandha) Root Extract, Ocimum Sanctum (Holy Basil) Leaf Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil/Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Lactic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Propanediol, Sodium Benzoate
About The Brand
Remind me about upcoming Beekman 1802 shows.
When To Watch
with Host Sarah Anderson