Beekman 1802 3-pack Moonlit Geranium & Iris Whipped Body Cream
What It Is
Three whipped body creams scented with notes of calming geranium that lay on a warm base of iris.
What You Get
- (3) 8 fl. oz. Goat Milk Whipped Body Cream in Moonlit Geranium & Iris
What It Does
- Contains goat milk, which is rich in vitamins
- Free of sulfates, parabens and petroleum
- Contains Vitamin E, mango butter, aloe, green tea leaf extract, milk thistle extract, gingko biloba extract, other oils, fruit extracts and other key ingredients
- Helps soften and moisturize skin
- Contains moisturizers known to temporarily plump the appearance of skin
|Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Ethylhexyl PaImitate, Stearic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Sodium Stearate, Mangifera lndica
(Mango) Seed Butter, Theobroma Cacao Seed (Cocoa) Butter, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Argania Spinosa Kernal (Argan) Oil, Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Caprae Lac (Goat Milk), Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Extract, Silybum Marianum (Milk Thistle) Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Extract, Pinus Pinaster Bark
(Maritime Pine) Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Ascorbyl Palmitate, Acrylates C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Ceteareth-25, Tetrasodium EDTA, Fragrance (Parfum)
About The Brand
After spending years helping to develop cutting-edge beauty technology and products for prominent cosmetics companies, Jamie O'Banion and Dr. Terry James created new patented technology so exceptional they decided to launch it themselves. Beauty Bioscience is all fact and no fluff, delivering real results with carefully edited products that actually work, from the award-winning GloPRO® tool to cult-following topicals. BeautyBio babes around the world celebrate a new era of empowered confidence inside and out. The results truly speak for themselves!
Remind me about upcoming Beekman 1802 shows.