Bee Stunning Diamondbuff Body Microdermabrasion Tool
Overview & Details
Bee Stunning Diamondbuff Body Microdermabrasion Tool
What It Is
Patented body microdermabrasion tool helps give you radiant, healthy-looking skin and is suitable for most skin types.
What You Get
- Diamondbuff Microdermabrasion Tool
- User's manual
What It Does
- Made of high-quality stainless steel and has a large surface head with finely crushed diamond grit
- Body microdermabrasion is an excellent option for people with dull dry skin, large pores, very fine wrinkles, or unevenness skin tone; suitable for most skin types
- Can greatly improve the appearance of your skin and give you a fresh, glowing look
- Provides fast, easy, even exfoliation, revealing younger-looking, brighter skin
- No messy cords, no suction, batteries or replacement parts; can be used anywhere
How to Use
- Begin with freshly cleansed and dry skin. It is recommended to shave before the treatment, rather than after.
- If this is your first time exfoliating your body with diamond microdermabrasion, it is recommended to do one body part at a time. Exfoliating your entire body at once may cause sensitivity until your skin becomes accustomed to this type of exfoliation.
- Step into the shower or bathtub, or place a towel on the ground and step onto the towel so it can catch the falling skin.
- Start with the bottom of your feet and work your way up, gently moving your Diamondbuff in gentle back and forth or circular motions towards your heart. You control the pressure - start slow and get used to the feel of the grit against your skin.
- Since skin on the body is tougher than the face, you may gently buff your skin several times in each area, overlapping as you go to ensure an even exfoliation.
- Keep the entire Diamondbuff flat and the surface in contact with your skin as you glide it in continuous, even strokes. Always keep your Diamondbuff moving across your skin, gliding from one section to another. Hovering in one place can cause over-exfoliation and may cause your skin to feel slight sensitive afterwards.
- If this is your first time giving yourself a microdermabrasion body treatment, check your Diamondbuff often. If it feels as if your
- Diamondbuff is "dull", it needs to be cleaned to remove the dead skin.
- Once you finish your body beauty treatment, rinse with cool water in the shower and pat dry.
- First-time users might experience a slight stinging sensation. This is normal because you have just removed the top layer of your skin's surface.
- Apply a rich hydrating moisturizer.
- Can be used as often as once per week.
- Wash tool by hand or in dishwasher after use.
Made in China
Good to Know
- Body microdermabrasion is not recommended to keratosis sufferers, people with undiagnosed lesions, active rosacea or acne, diabetes, autoimmune disorders, fragile capillaries, eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis or lupus. It is not recommended if you have a sunburn, recent surgery, immediately after using a skin lightener, immediately after a chemical body peel, if you have a bug bite or if you have extremely sensitive or thin skin that bruises easily. Discuss your medical history with your doctor if unsure.
- Do not use irritating creams or scrubs, or any products that contain AHA's and glycolic acid that might cause allergic reactions to your skin for at least 48 hours.
- Avoid staying in the sun for at least 7 days after microdermabrasion treatment to prevent UV rays from damaging your skin.
- Always be sure to protect your skin with a sunscreen with at least SPF 30 every morning before going outdoors to avoid sun damage.
- Do not use a tanning bed for 1 week after a Diamondbuff beauty treatment.
What a difference this makes!
I look forward to exfoliating..... it doesn't hurt! I have ALWAYS been self-conscious about my legs... bumps and uneven skin tone... well, now the bumps are gone, my skin feels like a babies bum and my skin looks more even and much younger!! It's expensive, but I have tried all different kinds of potions and beauty tools to do this and this one is the best!Missy714, KSWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
I love this product. I just wish I had bought it sooner. My skin feels so soft now. Love it will not be will out .blue1179, CTWas this review helpful? 4 out of 4 found this review helpful
Years off my skin
I was very unhappy with the texture and look of my skin on my legs and arms due to sun damage. Bee stunning instantly changed the appearance of them after one use! Im much less self conscious about showing my legs and arms. Worth every penny!Andicar17, NHWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful
I opened up the package I was amazed of the good quality of the diamond bath so I got started and went to work boy what a difference in my skin on my legs have used it three times are ready and I can see fresh new smooth skin. One of the best things I ever bought for getting my legs into shape next I will be using on the rest of my bodyminnie3646, NJWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
I will keep this but for the price I was really disappointed in the quality of mine. The first one I received had a black scratch on the surface and a portion of the diamond surface was rubbed off. HSN was quick to send me another one but it has an area missing diamond things that are gone too....goldbows, OKWas this review helpful? 4 out of 5 found this review helpful