Bee Stunning Diamondbuff Body Microderm Kit
Overview & Details
Bee Stunning Diamondbuff Body Microderm Kit
What It Is
Patented body microdermabrasion tool helps give you radiant, healthy-looking skin and Refined Radiance Body Cream drenches your skin with nourishing moisture.
What You Get
- Diamondbuff Microdermabrasion Tool
- 4 fl. oz. Refined Radiance Body Cream
- User's manual
What It Does
Diamondbuff Microdermabrasion Tool
- Made of high-quality stainless steel and has a large surface head with finely crushed diamond grit
- Body microdermabrasion is an excellent option for people with dull dry skin, large pores, very fine wrinkles, or unevenness skin tone; suitable for most skin types
- Can greatly improve the appearance of your skin and give you a fresh, glowing look
- Provides fast, easy, even exfoliation, revealing younger-looking, brighter skin
- No messy cords, no suction, batteries or replacement parts; can be used anywhere
Refined Radiance Body Cream
- Super rich, deeply moisturizing body cream made with shea butter, mango butter and Vitamin E
- Rich in antioxidants, including Japanese green tea extract and red marine algae
- Sooths dry skin and reduces the appearance of fine line and wrinkles
- Infused with the light, warm scent of vanilla, lavender and shea
- Hydrates skin with a protective veil of moisture that calms skin after Diamondbuff microdermabrasion beauty treatments
How to Use
- Begin with freshly cleansed and dry skin. It is recommended to shave before the treatment, rather than after.
- If this is your first time exfoliating your body with diamond microdermabrasion, it is recommended to do one body part at a time. Exfoliating your entire body at once may cause sensitivity until your skin becomes accustomed to this type of exfoliation.
- Step into the shower or bathtub, or place a towel on the ground and step onto the towel so it can catch the falling skin.
- Start with the bottom of your feet and work your way up, gently moving your Diamondbuff in gentle back and forth or circular motions towards your heart. You control the pressure - start slow and get used to the feel of the grit against your skin.
- Since skin on the body is tougher than the face, you may gently buff your skin several times in each area, overlapping as you go to ensure an even exfoliation.
- Keep the entire Diamondbuff flat and the surface in contact with your skin as you glide it in continuous, even strokes. Always keep your Diamondbuff moving across your skin, gliding from one section to another. Hovering in one place can cause over-exfoliation and may cause your skin to feel slight sensitive afterwards.
- If this is your first time giving yourself a microdermabrasion body treatment, check your Diamondbuff often. If it feels as if your
- Diamondbuff is "dull", it needs to be cleaned to remove the dead skin.
- Once you finish your body beauty treatment, rinse with cool water in the shower and pat dry.
- First-time users might experience a slight stinging sensation. This is normal because you have just removed the top layer of your skin's surface.
- Apply Refined Radiance Body Cream or a rich hydrating moisturizer.
- Can be used as often as once per week.
- Wash tool by hand or in dishwasher after use.
Body cream made in USA; device made in China
Good to Know
- Do not use irritating creams or scrubs, or any products that contain AHA's and glycolic acid that might cause allergic reactions to your skin for at least 48 hours.
- Avoid staying in the sun for at least 7 days after microdermabrasion treatment to prevent UV rays from damaging your skin.
- Always be sure to protect your skin with a sunscreen with at least SPF 30 every morning before going outdoors to avoid sun damage.
- Do not use a tanning bed for 1 week after a Diamondbuff beauty treatment.
Saw significant change after using 2 times! Wish Id had sooner!scherazade28, MIWas this review helpful? 1 out of 2 found this review helpful
This works as stated, but be careful, if you are a little to aggressive, you'll end up with "raw" skin. Lessoned learned.sunny4you, WAWas this review helpful? 5 out of 5 found this review helpful
Love this product!
Im in love with this diamond buff! To watch the skin roll off is so addicting! So glad I bought!!Stacie76, VAWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
LOVE Diamondbuff Body!
I have the smaller diamond buff for the face and love how well it works! So, when I saw that you now have one for the body, I had to have it! I am in my mid 40s and really noticed this year my skin aging especially the front of my legs right above my knees & under my arms. I could not believe after one use the crepiness and dry skin on my legs & arms disappeared leaving my skin soft, smooth and firmer! The cream that comes with it is so luxurious & hydrating and smells amazing!Angelglass, TXWas this review helpful? 7 out of 8 found this review helpful
Worth every penny.
The Bee Stunning Diamondbuff is a wonderful product. Easy to use and really sloughs off the dead skin (arms, legs, buttocks-cellulite, feet etc). It is a great partner to the smaller one you use on smaller areas (face,neck & chest).This item is worth every penny because it works and you will have it forever.Thank You..Very Happy Customer in Texas!!gwendo, TXWas this review helpful? 6 out of 7 found this review helpful