beautyblender® Shade 1.20 Perfect Bounce 3-piece Kit
What It Is
Get that pro finish easily with this three-piece set. Includes light-as-air, full-coverage foundation, the iconic beautyblender makeup sponge and cleanser to keep your beautyblender fresh.
What You Get
What It Does
- 1 fl. oz. Bounce™ Liquid Whip Long Wear Foundation - Shade 1.20 C (Light Fair)
- Original beautyblender® makeup sponge
- 1 oz. blendercleanser® solid®
Bounce Liquid Whip Long Wear Foundation
- Silky smooth and light-as-air texture
- Glides and layers easily
- Long-wear foundation
- Unique packaging includes built-in palette
- Infused with hyaluronic acid and antioxidant-rich white birch extract; free of parabens and sulfates
- The unique shape and exclusive material available only with beautyblender ensures impeccable, streak-free application with minimal product waste
- Features an open cell structure that fills with small amounts of water when wet; this allows the sponge to be "full" so that the makeup product sits on top of the sponge rather than being absorbed, allowing you to use less product every time
- Beautyblender has chosen to use safe, water-soluble dyes and will maintain the integrity of their proprietary foam
How to Use
- Removes excess product, dirt and oil from beautyblenders and brushes
- Supports the integrity of beautyblenders and brushes
- Soothing fragrance
- Foundation with beautyblender sponge: Wet beautyblender with water. Squeeze out the excess liquid, using a towel if available. Hold foundation bottle at a 45-degree angle and dispense foundation into the reservoir to create a surface for mixing. Alternatively, pump directly onto your sponge or skin. Use your damp beautyblender, fingertips or a brush to apply foundation to the center of the face and work outward. Build and layer for desired coverage, bouncing it on with your beautyblender for skin-mimicking texture. Pro Tip: Prep and moisturize skin before foundation application, especially if your skin is dry.
- blendercleanser solid: Wet beautyblender or makeup brushes. Create a lather by rubbing beautyblender or brushes over the soap. Gently squeeze beautyblender and rinse again to remove any excess cleanser; repeat if necessary. Air-dry beautyblender in a ventilated area.
beautyblender sponge and cleanser made in USA; foundation made in Italy