beautyblender® 3-piece Kit
We think you will love these just as much
Overview & Details
beautyblender® 3-piece Kit
What It Is
Set with two award-winning original beautyblenders and a liquid blendercleanser, all wrapped up in a giftable kit.
What You Get
- 2 Original pink beautyblender sponges
- 5 fl. oz. Liquid blendercleanser
What It Does
- Edgeless, reusable, high-definition cosmetic sponge applicator in neon pink
- Unique shape and exclusive material available only with beautyblender ensures impeccable, streak-free application with minimal product waste
- Features an open-cell structure that fills with small amounts of water when wet; this allows the sponge to be "full" so that the makeup product sits on top of the sponge rather than being absorbed, allowing you to use less product every time
- Made with safe, water-soluble dyes that help maintain the integrity of the proprietary foam
- Removes excess makeup residue on beautyblenders and brushes
- Supports the integrity of beautyblenders and makeup brushes
- Soothing lavender fragrance
How to Use - beautyblender
- Wet beautyblender with water.
- Squeeze out the excess liquid, using a towel if available.
- Bounce makeup product across face.
How to Use - Liquid blendercleanser
- Using a damp beautyblender, press on the pump nozzle, distributing cleanser onto the surface of the sponge.
- Lightly squeeze and work into a lather.
- For stubborn stains, pour a small amount of blendercleanser into a bowl with water and let sponge soak for a few hours.
- Remove excess water and place beautyblender in a clean, ventilated area to dry.
Made in USA
|Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Potassium Palm Kernelate, Potassium Oleate, Glycerin, Potassium Cocoate, Sodium Chloride/Maris Salts, Potassium Citrate, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Citric Acid|
I never thought I needed one of these, but I'm glad I saw the special offer and ordered the kit. What a huge difference in application of my makeup! After you wet the BeautyBlender and wring it out, all you need is a very tiny drop of makeup (I use liquid), and just tap tap tap. The first time I used this, I ran the BeautyBlender under the faucet and wrung out the water only to see a lot of pink coloring come out of the blender so be sure to rinse yours out first. The makeup remover is okay.BarbiY, FLWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
I bought a beauty blender when it first came out and didnt like it so I returned it. But I keep seeing it being used. So, I decided to give it a try again. Well, what a difference! It applies my undereye concealer very well that a brush and regular sponge (and other look alike sponges) could NOT do. All those You Tubers are right. The beauty blender rocks!!!Bevt777, WAWas this review helpful? 2 out of 3 found this review helpful
Love the way this doesnt absorb all my products,the down side is when I washed it pink came out when I rinsed it and wouldn't stopbabystacie1, MIWas this review helpful? 4 out of 6 found this review helpful