We think you'll love these just as much
BeautyBio Rose Quartz Roller & The Ultimate Hydrating Facial Cream
Overview & Details
What It Is
Dual-ended beauty tool and accompanying rich cream formula that delivers intense hydration to skin and improves the look of fine lines and wrinkles for a smoother, younger appearance.
What You Get
- Dual-ended rose quartz roller tool
- 2 fl. oz. The Ultimate Hydrating Hypervitamin Cream
- Drawstring velvety storage bag
What It Does
Dual-ended rose quartz roller tool
- When used with skincare cream, helps ensure even topical application while delivering a relaxing, cooling facial massage
- Massaging motion helps temporarily stimulate localized circulation, delivering the appearance of a natural, subtle flush to skin for a temporary, natural-looking radiant glow
- Made from hand-selected rose quartz mined in Brazil and designed with an ergonomic handle and sturdy construction
- Rose quartz has naturally cool properties and roller can be further cooled by submerging it in cold water or placing it in the refrigerator for a refreshing feeling, instant temporary tightening in the appearance of pores and instant temporary visible de-puffing benefit; place in warm water for a warm, relaxing sensation
- 2 roller sizes: wide (2-1/2") end for face and body and narrow (1") end for face and around the eye area
The Ultimate Hydrating Hypervitamin Cream
- Helps moisturize skin for a smoother, younger look
- Contains antioxidants to help fight against free radical aggressors
- Helps restore skin's youthful glow by providing rich hydration to the upper layers of the skin, helping skin appear more even-toned
- Contains sodium ascorbyl phosphate, a non-acidic form of Vitamin C that provides the benefits of Vitamin C, as well as horse chestnut extract, potassium cetyl phosphate, peptides, retinyl palmitate (Vitamin A) and other key ingredients
Consumer Perception Survey
In a consumer perception survey of 40 participants who used both the Rose Quartz Roller Tool & The Ultimate Hydrating Hypervitamin Cream twice daily for 7 days:
- 88% of participants agreed their skin appeared more even-toned
- 98% of participants agreed that the skincare cream applied more evenly
- 98% of participants agreed applying the skincare cream with the Rose Quartz Roller was a relaxing experience
- 100% of participants agreed they experienced a temporary cooling, refreshing sensation
- 100% of participants agreed that applying their skincare cream was easy and convenient
- 98% of participants agreed the skincare cream applied more thoroughly
How to Use
- Apply cream directly to clean skin and massage gently, avoiding the eye area.
- Glide rose quartz roller over skin.
- Recommended for use both day and night.
Cream made in USA; tool and bag made in China
Good to Know
- Tool is not a toy and is not intended for children.
- Tool should not be cleaned in water temperatures that exceed 176 degrees F.
- Do not use alcohol or soapy water to clean tool. Simply wipe clean with warm water and a soft cloth.
- Due to the natural properties of rose quartz, dropping the tool on a hard surface may damage the tool and roller.
|Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, PPG-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Extract, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Lactate, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Carbomer, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Chlorphenesin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Fragrance, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Cetearyl Olivate, Lecithin, Lysolecithin, Lysophosphatoidic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sorbitan Olivate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Undecylenate.|
An absolute must have
I can tell you that the Rose Quartz Roller is a must have in my "arsenal of facial tools". Using the roller certainly makes a difference to my appearance. Especially my " new found" cheekbones. Be sure to follow their directions. I am most appreciative of the Beauty Bioscience Company and to all its members. Their products an absolute must have.I receive compliments on the appearance of my skin and proud to say that I am in my 67th year. Once again thank you Bioscience!bagelette, NYWas this review helpful? 6 out of 6 found this review helpful
Love the pink quartz. Cools the face in hot weather.Snowing-11, HIWas this review helpful? 0 out of 1 found this review helpful
beautiful love stone roller
I have a jade roller and much prefer this rose quartz. It is larger size and feels so nice. I one I received is beautiful in color and quality, finished nicely. I have not tried the cream yet. I really bought it for the roller which I used everyday. It is pricey at the non TS price and would not purchase at $145asiangoddess723, CAWas this review helpful? 9 out of 9 found this review helpful
The first thing I reach for on my nightstand in the morning and roll over my puffy eyes to instantly calm with the stones coolness. Quality is incredible and I love this in my routine!ModernGlam102485, TXWas this review helpful? 5 out of 5 found this review helpful
Love this roller
The stone is beautiful, good cream applicator that you do not need to touch the cream with your hands, I use the roller for my neck and even my back with body cream in the upper part where is difficult to reach.starlady, AZWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful