BeautyBio Rose Quartz Roller & The Ultimate Hydrating Facial Cream
Overview & Details
What It Is
Dual-ended beauty tool and accompanying rich cream formula that delivers intense hydration to skin and improves the look of fine lines and wrinkles for a smoother, younger appearance.
What You Get
- Dual-ended rose quartz roller tool
- 2 fl. oz. The Ultimate Hydrating Hypervitamin Cream
- Drawstring velvety storage bag
What It Does
Dual-ended rose quartz roller tool
- When used with skincare cream, helps ensure even topical application while delivering a relaxing, cooling facial massage
- Massaging motion helps temporarily stimulate localized circulation, delivering the appearance of a natural, subtle flush to skin for a temporary, natural-looking radiant glow
- Made from hand-selected rose quartz mined in Brazil and designed with an ergonomic handle and sturdy construction
- Rose quartz has naturally cool properties and roller can be further cooled by submerging it in cold water or placing it in the refrigerator for a refreshing feeling, instant temporary tightening in the appearance of pores and instant temporary visible de-puffing benefit; place in warm water for a warm, relaxing sensation
- 2 roller sizes: wide (2-1/2") end for face and body and narrow (1") end for face and around the eye area
The Ultimate Hydrating Hypervitamin Cream
- Helps moisturize skin for a smoother, younger look
- Contains antioxidants to help fight against free radical aggressors
- Helps restore skin's youthful glow by providing rich hydration to the upper layers of the skin, helping skin appear more even-toned
- Contains sodium ascorbyl phosphate, a non-acidic form of Vitamin C that provides the benefits of Vitamin C, as well as horse chestnut extract, potassium cetyl phosphate, peptides, retinyl palmitate (Vitamin A) and other key ingredients
Consumer Perception Survey
In a consumer perception survey of 40 participants who used both the Rose Quartz Roller Tool & The Ultimate Hydrating Hypervitamin Cream twice daily for 7 days:
- 88% of participants agreed their skin appeared more even-toned
- 98% of participants agreed that the skincare cream applied more evenly
- 98% of participants agreed applying the skincare cream with the Rose Quartz Roller was a relaxing experience
- 100% of participants agreed they experienced a temporary cooling, refreshing sensation
- 100% of participants agreed that applying their skincare cream was easy and convenient
- 98% of participants agreed the skincare cream applied more thoroughly
How to Use
- Apply cream directly to clean skin and massage gently, avoiding the eye area.
- Glide rose quartz roller over skin.
- Recommended for use both day and night.
Cream made in USA; tool and bag made in China
Good to Know
- Tool is not a toy and is not intended for children.
- Tool should not be cleaned in water temperatures that exceed 176 degrees F.
- Do not use alcohol or soapy water to clean tool. Simply wipe clean with warm water and a soft cloth.
- Due to the natural properties of rose quartz, dropping the tool on a hard surface may damage the tool and roller.
|Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, PPG-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Extract, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Lactate, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Carbomer, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Chlorphenesin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Fragrance, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Cetearyl Olivate, Lecithin, Lysolecithin, Lysophosphatoidic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sorbitan Olivate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Undecylenate.|
beautiful love stone roller
I have a jade roller and much prefer this rose quartz. It is larger size and feels so nice. I one I received is beautiful in color and quality, finished nicely. I have not tried the cream yet. I really bought it for the roller which I used everyday. It is pricey at the non TS price and would not purchase at $145asiangoddess723, CAWas this review helpful? 5 out of 5 found this review helpful
The first thing I reach for on my nightstand in the morning and roll over my puffy eyes to instantly calm with the stones coolness. Quality is incredible and I love this in my routine!ModernGlam102485, TXWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
Love this roller
The stone is beautiful, good cream applicator that you do not need to touch the cream with your hands, I use the roller for my neck and even my back with body cream in the upper part where is difficult to reach.starlady, AZWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Science, metaphysics, and nature
This is a super product on many levels. I am a rockhound and being able to find a natural crystal that I can incorporate in my daily me routine is awesome. The stone is smooth and cool to the touch and made well. If you have problems with puffy eyes, this is a must. It was also important to me that I could use it with any other product that I own. My spa days have become a little more relaxing now.GEMEND, WAWas this review helpful? 4 out of 4 found this review helpful
Energy of Love
I truly am a fan on many levels. The roller arrived earlier than expected, perfection in packaging including info on the magic of Rose Quartz (I sent my husband off to war with a rose quartz in his pocket#Super.Stone) I love applying my serums with "Rosie"(yes I named her, 2 beautiful not to have a name) Right out of the box cool to the touch. Great way to begin and end the days.....with LOVE. I bought one for my big sister and plan on coming back in November and hope I can get 1 4little sisterjuliesclosetcali, TXWas this review helpful? 4 out of 6 found this review helpful