Beauty For Real Lip Revival Exfoliating Ginger Lime Lip Scrub BOGO
Overview & Details
What It Is
Exfoliating lip scrub that removes dead skin and moisturizes lips
What You Get
- (2) .5 oz. Lip Revival Exfoliating & Hydrating Lip Scrubs
What It Does
- Exfoliates dry lips with using a highly effective formula
- Contains raw sugar and natural ginger and lime oils
- Smells and tastes delicious
- Recommended for both women and men
How to Use
- Use at night as a beauty treatment, throughout the day or prior to makeup application.
- Apply a small amount to bottom lip.
- Gently massage lip scrub onto lip to exfoliate for approximately 10 seconds.
- Repeat on top lip.
- Remove excess with tissue or towel.
Made in USA
|Ingredients: Sucrose, Caprylic/Capric Trigyceride, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Rhus Verniciflua Peel Cera, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime Oil Pure), Zingiber Officinale (Ginger Oil Pure)|
Didn't know I needed this...
i never used a lip scrub until now. This works and it's a good deal. It tastes good too.GOSU, NYWas this review helpful? 4 out of 4 found this review helpful
Love this lip scrub!
I absolutely love this lip scrub. It smells delicious and does the trick for these winter days. Only thing is I wish it came with a small scoop. Definitely recommend!prissymartinez, NYWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Nice fragrance, easy to use. Ive used it a couple of time so far and my lips feel softer. I wish there was a tiny scoop instead of using your finger. All I all I really like the product.cokeswife, MDWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Used this scrub for a few days and broke out in blisters on my lips. Sent it back even if I had to pay for shipping. Didnt want to try it again. Would not recommend to any of my friends.nmgal21, NMWas this review helpful? 2 out of 3 found this review helpful