Beauty Bioscience The Quench Cream
Overview & Details
What It Is
Emollient rich moisturizing cream that helps improve the appearance of radiance, texture and a reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for younger-looking skin.
What You Get
- 1.7 fl. oz. The Quench Restoring Quadralipid Cream
What It Does
- A moisture nourishing, emollient cream. that helps deliver rich hydration and helps lock in moisture/prevent transepidermal moisture loss
- Helps improve the appearance of radiance and texture
- Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for younger-looking skin
- Luxurious formula features a proprietary ceramide/peptide complex, our Quadralipid technology, Sunflower Seed Oil, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Vitamin E and other key ingredients
- Designed for dry skin types showing moderate to visible signs of aging
Consumer Perception Survey
- In an in-house Consumer Perception Survey of 34 participants who used The Quench twice daily for 30 days:
- 100% instantly felt their skin was more hydrated
- 76% said that fine lines seemed less apparent
- 91% said that this was one of the most hydrating creams they had used
- 71% felt they awoke with hydrated, glowy-looking skin
- 100% would recommend The Quench to a friend
- 88% said their skin appeared more radiant
- 88% felt The Quench helped maintain skin's moisturization
- 97% said their skin felt smoother
- 100% said their skin felt softer
- 82% saw an improvement in the appearance of skin's texture
How to Use
- Apply one dollop of cream directly on skin with spatula provided and massage gently.
- Can be used morning and evening.
- Avoid direct eye contact.
- Created to work both independently or layered after serums
Made in USA
|Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Unsaponifiables, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Isododecane, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Phytosphingosine, Ceramide NG, Ceramide AP, Cholesterol, Ceramide NP, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Ceramide EOP, Tribehenin, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Carbomer, Propylene Carbonate, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance (Parfum), PEG-10 Rapeseed Sterol, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Lactic Acid, Dipropylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol.|
Better than the moisturize of the sea
I relied on the moisturizer of the sea with a miracle broth to soothe my dry sensitive skin. But this is 100% better and more effective in hydrating immediately and over time. I already have gone through an entire jar. And from a cost perspective you get more for you money too. It is unreal!bellasusanna, WAWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Hands down the finest moisturizing cream on the market-and I have tried them all including the sea one. Intensively moisturizing-easily absorbed-non greasy-absolutely unbelievable-my dermatologist remarked how my skin was so subtle and glowing and asked what I was usingthis is the best moisturizer I have ever used-an absolute must purchase if you need an exceptional moisturizer-and you are over the age of 30Theodora35, FLWas this review helpful? 10 out of 11 found this review helpful
Not that good...
Very expensive for a cream that doesn't really offer any change to your skin. I regret paying so much for this product that was only 1.7 ounces too! My skin was still dry and the cream is a little heavy. Not at all what is says... Smh!GreetingsComrade, CAWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful