Beauty Bioscience The Quench Cream
Overview & Details
What It Is
Emollient rich moisturizing cream that helps improve the appearance of radiance, texture and a reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for younger-looking skin.
What You Get
- 1.7 fl. oz. The Quench Restoring Quadralipid Cream
What It Does
- A moisture nourishing, emollient cream. that helps deliver rich hydration and helps lock in moisture/prevent transepidermal moisture loss
- Helps improve the appearance of radiance and texture
- Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for younger-looking skin
- Luxurious formula features a proprietary ceramide/peptide complex, our Quadralipid technology, Sunflower Seed Oil, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Vitamin E and other key ingredients
- Designed for dry skin types showing moderate to visible signs of aging
Consumer Perception Survey
- In an in-house Consumer Perception Survey of 34 participants who used The Quench twice daily for 30 days:
- 100% instantly felt their skin was more hydrated
- 76% said that fine lines seemed less apparent
- 91% said that this was one of the most hydrating creams they had used
- 71% felt they awoke with hydrated, glowy-looking skin
- 100% would recommend The Quench to a friend
- 88% said their skin appeared more radiant
- 88% felt The Quench helped maintain skin's moisturization
- 97% said their skin felt smoother
- 100% said their skin felt softer
- 82% saw an improvement in the appearance of skin's texture
How to Use
- Apply one dollop of cream directly on skin with spatula provided and massage gently.
- Can be used morning and evening.
- Avoid direct eye contact.
- Created to work both independently or layered after serums
Made in USA
|Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Unsaponifiables, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Isododecane, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Phytosphingosine, Ceramide NG, Ceramide AP, Cholesterol, Ceramide NP, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Ceramide EOP, Tribehenin, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Carbomer, Propylene Carbonate, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance (Parfum), PEG-10 Rapeseed Sterol, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Lactic Acid, Dipropylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol.|
Very hydrating cream
Love this cream. I use it once or twice a day following application of the Daily Cocktail serum or Nighttime serum. Very creamy and has a nice light scent. Absorbs quickly into my skin leaving a nice soft texture. This is one of my favorite creams to use on a regular basis. Love the Beauty Bioscience line of products.TX_Teacher, TXWas this review helpful? 12 out of 13 found this review helpful
Must have thirst quencher for face
Beauty Bioscience "the Quench" is the closest product I've used to date that addresses dryness. As I layer other face creams before makeup is applied this was "the best for overall dryness". I use on days I don't use makeup just for the aid in dryness for my face.lindalu716, ORWas this review helpful? 8 out of 8 found this review helpful
Better than the moisturize of the sea
I relied on the moisturizer of the sea with a miracle broth to soothe my dry sensitive skin. But this is 100% better and more effective in hydrating immediately and over time. I already have gone through an entire jar. And from a cost perspective you get more for you money too. It is unreal!bellasusanna, WAWas this review helpful? 12 out of 12 found this review helpful
Hands down the finest moisturizing cream on the market-and I have tried them all including the sea one. Intensively moisturizing-easily absorbed-non greasy-absolutely unbelievable-my dermatologist remarked how my skin was so subtle and glowing and asked what I was usingthis is the best moisturizer I have ever used-an absolute must purchase if you need an exceptional moisturizer-and you are over the age of 30Theodora35, FLWas this review helpful? 22 out of 23 found this review helpful
Not that good...
Very expensive for a cream that doesn't really offer any change to your skin. I regret paying so much for this product that was only 1.7 ounces too! My skin was still dry and the cream is a little heavy. Not at all what is says... Smh!Anonymous, CAWas this review helpful? 5 out of 7 found this review helpful
After spending years helping to develop cutting-edge beauty technology and products for prominent cosmetics companies, Jamie O'Banion and Dr. Terry James created new patented technology so exceptional they decided to launch it themselves. Beauty Bioscience is all fact and no fluff, delivering real results with carefully edited products that actually work, from the award-winning GloPRO® tool to cult-following topicals. BeautyBio babes around the world celebrate a new era of empowered confidence inside and out. The results truly speak for themselves!
Remind me about BeautyBio upcoming shows.
When To Watch
with Host Amy Morrison