Beauty Bioscience The Peel and The Ultimate Set
Overview & Details
Beauty Bioscience The Peel and The Ultimate Set
What It Is
A duo of hydrating facial peel and rich face cream designed to help temporarily reveal brighter, younger-looking skin.
What You Get
- 1 fl. oz. The Peel Paint + Peel Smoothing Mask
- 1 fl. oz. The Ultimate Hydrating Cream
What It Does
- Designed to help optimize skin's own natural turnover for a temporarily smoother, younger-looking appearance that is softer to the touch
- Proprietary formula includes Aloe Vera, sodium hyaluronate, raspberry and grapefruit extracts, glycolic and lactic acid and other key ingredients
- Refreshing, smooth gel formula helps provide supple hydration to the skin while gently peeling away dirt, debris, and dead skin to temporarily diminish the appearance of dull, dry skin for a brighter looking complexion
- Helps temporarily even the appearance of skin tone
- Helps temporarily reduce the appearance of pores
- Help soothe and moisturize the skin for smoother, younger looking skin
- Contains anti-oxidants to help fight environmental aggressors
- Helps restore skin's youthful glow by providing rich hydration to the upper layers of the skin helping skin appear more even looking
- Airless jar helps prevent product from being contaminated during dispensing
- Formula contains a non-acid form of Vitamin C, sodium ascorbyl phosphate which provides the benefits of Vitamin C; as well as Horse Chestnut Extract, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Peptides, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A) and other key ingredients
Consumer Perception Survey
- In a Consumer Perception Survey of 30 participants who used The Peel once
- 90% said their pores appeared less noticeable after use
- 100% said their skin felt softer to the touch immediately after use
- 100% said their skin appeared brighter and more radiant
- 100% said their skin appeared smoother immediately after use
- 90% said their skin had an immediate glow after use
- 97% noticed their skin appeared less dull
- 97% felt results lasted all day
- 100% found The Peel easy to use
- 100% would continue to use The Peel after completion
- 100% would recommend The Peel to a friend
How to Use
- The Peel should be used on clean, dry skin.
- With brush provided, apply a thin, even layer over targeted area, avoiding eyelids, lips and brows.
- Allow The Peel to set for 20 minutes or until completely dry.
- Gently peel and remove any remaining product with a wet cloth or tissue.
- Recommended for use as needed.
- May be used in the AM prior to makeup application or PM prior to using a topical serum or cream.
- Recommended for use day and night.
- Apply a pump of cream directly on skin and massage gently.
- Can be used morning and evening.
- Use on clean face.
Made in USA
|Ingredients: Water (Aqua), SD Alcohol 40-B (Alcohol Denat.), Polyvinyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Butylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Red 40 (CI 16035).|
|Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, PPG-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Extract, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Lactate, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Carbomer, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Chlorphenesin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Fragrance, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Cetearyl Olivate, Lecithin, Lysolecithin, Lysophosphatoidic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sorbitan Olivate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Undecylenate.|
I only use this product and argan oil both available at HSN on my face. Both are wonderful products. Thanks HSN for helping me look younger than my 68 years. I have dry skin prone to wrinkles living in South Dakota where the winters can be harsh. Appreciate both these products.chompesta, SDWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
A must try.
I was really pleased with the results of this product! It left my skin feeling clean and moist. I will purchase this product again!CR167, MIWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
Nice product but
I like this peel but I don't think it is worth the price it is o.k. and doesn't actually peel completely off. I need to wash some of it off and I am not sure if that is defeating the purpose and washing off the results. I do like my skin afterwards and would repurchase just not at this price point. HSN should do better with the pricing for this particular product!ririone, CTWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Applicator takes many,many dips into bottle to get a thick enough coating so it "peels" when dry. If not enough product applied, won't peel. Not sure if I will get 100 peels with the amount needed on each application. Smells great! It is gentle but not sure about results.Sun_shine42, FLWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful
Does not peel of the skin easily. Very messy productpattyn15, FLWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
After spending years helping to develop cutting-edge beauty technology and products for prominent cosmetics companies, Jamie O'Banion and Dr. Terry James created new patented technology so exceptional they decided to launch it themselves. Beauty Bioscience is all fact and no fluff, delivering real results with carefully edited products that actually work, from the award-winning GloPRO® tool to cult-following topicals. BeautyBio babes around the world celebrate a new era of empowered confidence inside and out. The results truly speak for themselves!
Remind me about Beauty Bioscience upcoming shows.