Beauty Bioscience The Daily 1 oz. Cocktail Serum
Overview & Details
What It Is
Proprietary serum that helps skin fight against free radical aggressors while providing skin with hydration.
What You Get
- 1 fl. oz. The Daily Intensive Vitamin Cocktail Serum
What It Does
- Proprietary daily serum helps moisturize skin
- Helps fight against free radical aggressors
- Formula includes HyperVitamin Compound (made up of Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Alchemilla Vulgaris, Malva Sylvestris, Peppermint Extract, Veronica Officinalis Extract), as well as Uva-Ursi Extract, Yarrow Flowering Plant Extract and other key ingredients
- Helps skin appear smoother, younger and more even
- Should be used daily in between R45: The Reversal beauty treatments
Consumer Perception Survey
In a Consumer Perception Survey of 30 women who used the product once per day for 2 weeks after having used R-45 for 45 days:
- 100% said they saw maintained results of their Retinosyn-45 beauty treatment
- 83% said they received compliments on their skin
- 100% said that the skin on their face looked more rejuvenated
- 90% said their skin looked more even-toned
- 97% liked how the product felt on skin when applied
- 100% would recommend this product to a friend
- 100% said their skin looked smoother
- 90% said their skin looked more radiant
- 100% said their skin looked healthier
How to Use
- Recommended for morning use.
- Apply a pea-sized amount of serum evenly to cleansed face once a day in the morning.
- May be used under creams and makeup.
Made in USA
Good to Know
|Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Urea, Arctostaphylos Uva-Ursi Leaf Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Alchemilla Vulgaris Extract, Alcohol, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Primula Veris Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Veronica Officinalis Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.|
Quenches and hydrates
It is a drink of water and vitamins for my skin before my moisturizer and sun protection. It's lightweight and provides hydration without heaviness.bellasusanna, WAWas this review helpful? 7 out of 7 found this review helpful
After spending years helping to develop cutting-edge beauty technology and products for prominent cosmetics companies, Jamie O'Banion and Dr. Terry James created new patented technology so exceptional they decided to launch it themselves. Beauty Bioscience is all fact and no fluff, delivering real results with carefully edited products that actually work, from the award-winning GloPRO® tool to cult-following topicals. BeautyBio babes around the world celebrate a new era of empowered confidence inside and out. The results truly speak for themselves!
Remind me about BeautyBio upcoming shows.
When To Watch
with Host Amy Morrison