Beauty Bioscience The Brightener and GLOing Lip Bag
Overview & Details
What It Is
Exfoliating 2-step Brightener with cosmetic bag.
What You Get
- 2 fl. oz. The Brightener Mask
- 2 fl. oz. The Brightener Gel
- GLOing Lip Bag
What It Does
- Temporarily helps minimize the look of fine lines
- Smooths skin texture
- Helps brighten and even the appearance of skin's tone
- Polishing Mask features vitamin C-infused crystals that help exfoliate and resurface the skin
- Activating Gel foams the polishing mask creating a warm, pleasant sensation on the skin
GLOing Lip Bag
- Fully lined, sturdy and stylish cosmetics bag
- Zip top close
- Wide opening to help place items in and out of the bag comfortably
- Approx. 9-3/4"L x 1/4"W x 6-1/2"H
How to Use
- Apply a generous teaspoon amount of Polishing Mask to clean, moistened skin. Gently massage in a circular motion over face for 1 minute, avoiding direct contact with eyes.
- Next apply a generous teaspoon amount of Activating Gel on top of Polishing Mask. Mask will slightly warm and foam as product is activated. Leave foam on skin for 2-3 minutes.
- Use 2-3 times a week.
- Use before applying any skincare or make-up.
Brightener made in USA; lip bag made in China
|Ingredients: Polishing Mask (step 1) Ingredients: PEG-6, Sodium Bicarbonate, Oleth-20, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Silica, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Orange Essence Oil, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Ascorbyl Linoleate, Myristoyl Nonapeptide-3, Aqua, Beta Carotene, 1,2 Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tropolone Activating Gel (step 2): Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Lactic Acid, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Linoleamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Polyquaternium-10, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Pentylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Salicylic Acid, Hydroxyphenyl Propamidobenzoic Acid, 1,2 Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tropolone.|
Feels great ; looks brighter. Skin looks more healthy overall!llbflorida, FLWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Love The Product - Bag Is Junk
This might be the best exfoliator out there. Beats Rodan+Fields or anything else I've used. The leather lip bag is junk. The lining is loose at got caught in the zipper and went straight to the trash as soon as I opened it up.GAShopping23, GAWas this review helpful? 1 out of 2 found this review helpful
If you're going to say a product will make skin look like an "ice skating rink" and "like glass", the product should do just that. This duo did improve my skin slightly, but definitely not that dramatically. There are other products on HSN that actually do live up to the hype. For me, $60 was waaaaay too much to pay for this. You can find the same results with drugstore products. There are a lot of heavy hitters in this line, but for me, this wasn't one of them.connieyork, NCWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
After spending years helping to develop cutting-edge beauty technology and products for prominent cosmetics companies, Jamie O'Banion and Dr. Terry James created new patented technology so exceptional they decided to launch it themselves. Beauty Bioscience is all fact and no fluff, delivering real results with carefully edited products that actually work, from the award-winning GloPRO® tool to cult-following topicals. BeautyBio babes around the world celebrate a new era of empowered confidence inside and out. The results truly speak for themselves!
Remind me about Beauty Bioscience upcoming shows.
When To Watch
with Host Brett Chukerman