Beauty Bioscience The Beholder 360 Eye Set
Overview & Details
What It Is
Eye cream and eye patch set designed to improve the overall appearance of the eye area; makeup bag included
What You Get
- 1 fl. oz. The Beholder Lifting Eye and Lid Cream
- 3 Bright Eyes Illuminating Colloidal Silver + Collagen Eye Patches
- Makeup bag
What It Does
The Beholder Eye Cream
- Helps combat the appearance of wrinkles, skin texture, dark circles and sagging skin in the eye area
- Helps skin feel firmer, appear younger, and look more rested
- Contains a unique blend of vitamins and minerals plus powerful peptides and other key ingredients that help optimize the conditions for collagen and elastin production for a rejuvenated look
- Unique silica compound immediately assists in filling in the appearance of fine lines
- Contains a proprietary ingredient complex that includes Persian Silk Plant Extract, taken from the bark of the Persian Silk Plant as well as Holy Herb
Bright Eyes Patch
- Helps temporarily brighten the appearance of skin for the look of a more glowing, luminous appearance, thereby helping make the appearance of uneven skin tone seem less apparent
- Helps moisturize the skin
- Helps skin appear smoother by helping diminish the look of fine lines and wrinkles for younger-looking, firmer-looking skin
- Helps visibly reduce the appearance of puffiness for a more rested and refreshed look
- Rich, proprietary formula on both sides of each patch that contains crushed Pearl, Aloe, Collagen, Colloidal Silver, Niacinamide and Sodium Hyaluronate
- Stylish way to store or travel with your beauty must-haves
- Fully lined with a sturdy construction
- Zip top close
- Approx. 5"L x 5"W
Consumer Perception Survey
- In a Consumer Perception Survey of 30 unpaid participants who used Beauty Bioscience Bright Eyes Patches one time
- 100% said their eye area appeared brighter
- 100% said their skin looked smoother around the eye area
- 97% would recommend these eye patches to a friend
- 97% said their eye area appeared more hydrated
- 97% said their eye area looked more rested
- 97% said the appearance of undereye puffiness looked less visible
- 93% said their skin looks younger around the eye area
- 93% said their eye area skin looked firmer
- 93% said they will continue to use the eye patches after trial completion
- 93% said their skin felt softer and suppler
- 93% said the appearance of uneven skin tone seemed less apparent after using the eye patches
- 90% said their skin had a glow immediately after the first application of the eye patch
- 87% said they saw an improvement in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
based on temporary results
How to Use
The Beholder Eye Cream
- Apply product underneath, around eye area and directly on top of lid.
- May also be applied above brow. Recommended for morning and evening use.
- May be used under makeup.
Bright Eyes Patch
- Apply Bright Eyes Patches on clean, dry skin and allow key ingredients to soak into delicate eye area skin for at least 10 minutes. Massage any remaining serum into the skin and discard used patches.
- Use before any other skincare after skin is clean and dry.
- May be used daily or weekly. We recommend storing patches in refrigerator for extra cooling sensation.
- May be used daily or weekly.
Made in China
|Ingredients: Aqua, Glycerin, Colloidal Silver, Propylene Glycol, Betaine, Hamamelis Virginiana Extract, Chondrus Crispus Powder, Mica, Niacinamide, Glucomannan, Xanthan Gum, Aloe Yohjyu Matsu Ekisu, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Algin, Potassium Chloride, Citric Acid, Potassium Citrate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Pearl Powder, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Parfum.|
|Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Isohexadecane, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, PPG-12/SMDI Copolymer, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, PEG-32 Methyl Ether Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Albizia Julibrissin Bark Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Palmitoyl Dipeptide-5 Diaminobutyroyl Hydroxythreonine, Tetradecyl Aminobutyroylvalylaminobutyric Urea Trifluoroacetate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Montmorillonite, Illite, Kaolin, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Sodium Hyaluronate, Darutoside, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Hexyl Laurate, Silica, Magnesium Chloride, Sodium Chloride.|
This really helps the skin under my eyes. I think this is a good product.ps528, GAWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful
I ordered the Bio360. It really works. I have noticed a change already. I use it under my eyes and the sides where crows feet develope. Try it.. You will love it. Worth every penny.....ZzS, ARWas this review helpful? 4 out of 4 found this review helpful
I noticed a difference right away using the eye cream. I have used the gel patches in the past and like them. The carry bag is nice. I bought it for the eye cream and this is a new go-to product for me. I like the pushdown delivery system of the product. A little goes a long way. Fine lines are noticable gone in a week.ellen56085, MNWas this review helpful? 9 out of 9 found this review helpful
I love it but:
Saw a difference in my eye darkness. Gave me brighter skin under eyes. No difference in crows feet. I had double I fold, did see a big difference in lift it the eye lid. However with all of the good stuff, I got a severe eye infection which started with a stye and then numerous pus pockets. I have not had an infection in my eyes for at least 20 years. I would like to keep it but Im really worried. Im still battling the infection. I cant really say that its the cream but....Katti1, VAWas this review helpful? 6 out of 7 found this review helpful
I've been using the Bioscience for the eyes and I haven't seen any difference. I took before and after pictures and I clearly there's no differnce. I don't know if this because of genes, however this product didn't work for me.michelle10, CAWas this review helpful? 5 out of 6 found this review helpful
After spending years helping to develop cutting-edge beauty technology and products for prominent cosmetics companies, Jamie O'Banion and Dr. Terry James created new patented technology so exceptional they decided to launch it themselves. Beauty Bioscience is all fact and no fluff, delivering real results with carefully edited products that actually work, from the award-winning GloPRO® tool to cult-following topicals. BeautyBio babes around the world celebrate a new era of empowered confidence inside and out. The results truly speak for themselves!
Remind me about BeautyBio upcoming shows.
When To Watch
with Host Amy Morrison