Beauty Bioscience The Balance Gel Cleanser
Overview & Details
What It Is
A light, non-abrasive gel cleanser.
What You Get
- 6 fl. oz. The Balance Gel Cleanser
What It Does
- Specially formulated with very mild surfactants to help remove face and eye make-up, dirt, oil and debris from the skin
- The pH is balanced to compliment the pH of skin (4.5-6)
- Contains anti-oxidants to help fight free radical aggressors
- Tough enough to remove heavy makeup; the ideal solution for skin with continually changing needs
How to Use
- Use cleanser morning and night.
- Apply a small (dime-sized amount) to dampened skin and gently massage over face.
- For best results use a washcloth to help exfoliate skin while cleansing. Rinse face thoroughly with warm water, pat dry.
- Cleanse skin before using any other skincare or make-up
Made in USA
|Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Glycerin, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Xanthan Gum, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Bisabolol, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance, Chlorphenesin, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA.|
Love this cleanser!
I have been using this cleanser for a long time and my skin never feels tight nor itchy after using.BethFl, FLWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
After spending years helping to develop cutting-edge beauty technology and products for prominent cosmetics companies, Jamie O'Banion and Dr. Terry James created new patented technology so exceptional they decided to launch it themselves. Beauty Bioscience is all fact and no fluff, delivering real results with carefully edited products that actually work, from the award-winning GloPRO® tool to cult-following topicals. BeautyBio babes around the world celebrate a new era of empowered confidence inside and out. The results truly speak for themselves!
Remind me about Beauty Bioscience upcoming shows.
When To Watch
with Host Michelle Yarn
with Host Suzanne Runyan
with Host Shannon Smith